Furious daddy (12)

Xu Maotong had no choice but to privately give the directors a lot of benefits, and promised to give them more dividends in the future to suppress their opinions. He had never suffered such a feeling of aggrieved feeling in his life! Of course this tone must come out!

The first thing he suspected was Xu Zifan. If Xu Zifan knew the truth of the year, then turning his face and dealing with him would make sense. Xu Maotong wanted to break out the scandal of Xu Zifan and reverse his image. For people who are not familiar with them, the effect of fighting with poison is the best. But he thought about it for a long time, then asked his assistant a few more questions, and found that Xu Zifan had no black history!

Xu Zifan has never passed the exam. Liang Yujie will disturb anyone who has a better relationship with him. There is no good friend. No racing, no gambling, no prostitution, no drug use, or even chaotic gatherings. This is true self-cleanliness. It is usually ignorant and vulgar in aesthetics, but can this be a mockery?

Now Xu Zifan has made a lot of money from running the club by himself. After losing weight, it looks much more pleasing to the eye. The clothes collocation and hairstyle are all in line with the current trend, and there is no sign of tacky. So the black spots in the past are totally unfounded. I really use this to mock. Maybe netizens will still sympathize with Xu Zifan. This is how much suppression I have to deliberately make myself so miserable. It's definitely a little under the hands of the scumbag. Pathetic.

Xu Maotong would not do this kind of unsure thing, so he thought for a long time and decided to do it at a recent banquet. It was almost the same method as Xu Zifeng, but he wanted to be more mature. This time a wealthy businessman in the circle celebrated his father's birthday. The rich businessman was very filial. If Xu Zifan spit on the birthday banquet and fainted, it would completely ruin the birthday banquet, which is very unlucky.

Even if the hospital found out what medicine Xu Zifan had taken by mistake, the wealthy businessman would list him as a refusal. With this wealthy businessman's connections and status, even if he didn't say anything, others would look at Xu Zifan's eyes and distance him, and maybe they would even seduce him in secret. Even if no one makes trouble, Xu Maotong can arrange for someone to quietly make trouble for Xu Zifan. Everyone will not suspect him, but only suspect that Xu Zifan has offended the wealthy businessman and was cleaned up.

Xu Maotong's family would find a reasonable reason not to go to the banquet that day. If they were not present, Xu Zifan would relax his guard and be more likely to be recruited. And if they are not present, no one will doubt them. As long as the person doing the work is clever enough, the matter is completely unaware of it.

This trick is simple and rude, very destructive, but the most useful. Xu Maotong hasn't let the people around him show up. It's pure money transactions, and the people who want to do things don't know who the deal is with. Even if he is caught, the interrogation will not be able to find out who is in charge.

Xu Zifan did go to the banquet of the wealthy businessman, but he kept staring at Xu Maotong. Although he didn't find out what Xu Maotong did, Xu Maotong just lost a big project. It's exactly the kind of banquet that should be expected to talk to people about cooperation, why not Come? And this kind of banquet has always been Liang Yujie's favorite place to come. She likes to get in touch with people in the upper class, as if she is one of them, and prefers to hear someone call her Mrs. Xu politely, as if she is already in the main room.

But the two of them didn't come. He was very cautious in this world. I don't know if it was instinct. He smelled a trace of conspiracy and became more careful in the banquet.

Xu Zifan first went to greet the rich businessman and birthday star, and gave the birthday gift he prepared. The wealthy businessman was happy and praised him smoothly, and everyone around him also praised him. There are not many second generations like him who are only 25 years old and don't mix their lives to do their own business. What's more, he was still a famous idiot before. Now everyone sees him so stable, and they are somewhat concerned. The wealthy businessman was especially happy, because Xu Zifan lost 80 kilograms of weight. Although he was still a bit fat, he was very white and his face was good-looking, so the white and fat look was particularly festive.