Counterattack of the Poor Bamboo Horse (1)

Xu Zifan returned to the void after leaving the world. This is the place for him to adjust his state. Whether it is the attachment to the various feelings in his life or the recovery of the mental state of the elderly, he must adjust to the best state to start a new period. Life. I don't know how long it took, and when he felt he was ready, he entered the next world.

This time Xu Zifan was not alone when he woke up, and the noise of men and women made him a headache. He kept his posture, opened his eyes and took a look. This is a classroom. The classmates are almost seventeen or eighteen. They should be high school, and he is sleeping in the corner of the last row.

He sat upright and leaned against the wall behind him, moving his numb arms while learning about the world.

The class bell rang, and the students quickly returned to their seats, took out the papers to prepare for class, and those who came back late were rushing to their seats. Suddenly, a girl jumped into the back door and sat next to him. She patted him and asked nervously, "Did the teacher come last class?"

Xu Zifan said flatly: "I don't know."

"Are you sleeping again? I asked you to help me so much. You won't help?" The girl was expressionless when he saw him, and she seemed to be angry, so she hurriedly said in a soft voice, "Will you help me cover up in the future?" My birthday is approaching, I want to work part-time to buy myself an adult gift as a souvenir, please, Zifan."

Xu Zifan glanced at her. This is Ji Yuxin, the original owner's childhood sweetheart's fiancé, and the true daughter in this world of true and false daughters. A woman playing with the original owner as a spare tire. The current time point is on the eve of the real and fake daughter-in-law incident. Ji Yuxin likes a wealthy son, every day she tries to play with that son, and even skips classes to let the original master cover. Of course, the matter between her and the brother-in-law is a secret, and the original owner does not know.

Xu Zifan saw the teacher passing by the back door and was about to enter the classroom, and whispered: "Someone saw you and Li Xudong together, what is your relationship?"

Ji Yuxin tensed her body instantly, her face unnaturally and unnaturally: "Who did you listen to nonsense? I must be mistaken. How could I know Li Xudong?"

"Oh, that's the best. After all, we are a married couple. I don't like green hats."

Ji Yuxin looked at her nearby classmates and whispered, "What green hat? We are not in love again!"

Xu Zifan turned his head to look at her, also quietly: "You mean you don't want to marry me? Then why didn't you say it before? If you really think so, we will tell my parents and your parents when we come home from school. "

"Huh? No need..."

"It's in class, don't talk." Xu Zifan took out a paper from his schoolbag and looked at the blackboard to listen to the teacher.

All the words of Ji Yuxin were blocked in her throat, and she glared at him with anger, and then took out the paper. I secretly scolded him, do you understand him, pretending to be a scumbag. Thinking of Li Xudong, she felt guilty again. Why is Xu Zifan different from usual? Did you really find that she was dating Li Xudong? But what if you know it? When are you still married? Their marriage contract is not counted at all, why can't she pursue her love?

Ji Yuxin lowered her head to think wildly, and didn't want to listen to the teacher's topic at all, but Xu Zifan listened very seriously. He feels very novel, because although he has learned a lot of things, they are all the most practical skills learned in the society, and he hasn't really gone to school. With such an opportunity this time, he decided to be a good student and experience the feeling of being a student. I heard that the college entrance examination is very devil, I don't know if it is true, it should be quite interesting.