Plastic uncle and nephew (29)

Xu Hao originally regarded Xia Shuangshuang as an ant that could be trampled to death at will, but he did not expect to be bitten back. Now he is serious, and the methods are also circuitous. Since his assistant has been fired, he will turn to someone who helps him in private. First of all, Xia Shuangshuang is the assistant's first task to be solved.

The assistant bought a man and a woman, handsome men and beautiful women, both playful and clever. The assistant told them to find a way to get close to Xia Shuangshuang, tempting Xia Shuangshuang to be poisoned and gamble. With these two things, if others do nothing, she can play herself to death. Xu Hao wanted to use this trick to deal with Xu Zifan, but Xu Zifan couldn't get in because he couldn't get in. Even Yao Kexin couldn't get in with people, he couldn't harm Xu Zifan. But Xia Shuangshuang should have no resistance, this woman herself is a gold-worshiping woman who is greedy for vanity and pleasure.

In view of the evidence Xia Shuangshuang sent showing that she had hired a hacker on her side, the assistant disguised her appearance to do things this time, and told the two people to come to him for money after success, and they could not contact him. .

Xia Shuangshuang started to enjoy life, having fun everywhere. When dancing in a nightclub, the handsome man invited her to drink and seized the opportunity to seduce him, and he succeeded in getting involved with her. Xia Shuangshuang used to pay for sugar daddy to look at people's faces. Now that he is rich, of course, he wants to find a handsome guy to please him. The handsome man was very good at teasing her, so he went to the hotel to open a room that night.

Later, when she was doing SPA, she met a beautiful woman who was good at maintaining her skin. Since she chose the strength value as a reward, her skin needs to take care of herself. Knowing this woman made her feel like she had found a treasure, as if she had a personal caregiver.

The two people who came with the task approached Xia Shuangshuang smoothly, and then waited for the familiarity to lure her into the abyss step by step. They are patient. Xu Hao can foresee the final result and is also very patient. Xu Zifan, who watched their dog-biting farce, is even more patient!

Xia Shuangshuang thought it was easy to maintain her popularity and could live a comfortable life from now on; Xu Hao thought it was easy to get rid of Xia Shuangshuang and he could concentrate on dealing with Xu Zifan in the future. But Xu Zifan felt that they were far from over and everything was too early. The heat of the two of them has slowly dropped, and Xu Zifan felt that it was time for him to show up.

The media soon took pictures of Xu Zifan going to the set to pick up Yao Kexin for a date. The two enjoyed a candlelight dinner at a high-end restaurant, and they were not affected by the storm at all. The appearance of the two people who had disappeared for a long time naturally became a hot topic, and they quickly went on the hot search. There were many people talking about Xu Zifan's response to the previous events. Some people who were worried about Xu Zifan asked him if he wanted the company back. Netizens suspected that Xu Hao had invaded Xu Zifan's company.

Because the media exposed them too fast, when they came out of the restaurant after eating, good multimedia fans had already gathered outside the restaurant, and when they saw them, they immediately swarmed and surrounded them. The fans shouted in excitement, "Xu Shao! Ke Xin! Xu Shao! Ke Xin!!!"

Xu Zifan raised his hand to embrace Yao Kexin, took a belt in his arms, blocked the crowds around her and a dozen microphones, smiled cynically, and asked with a smile: "What is this for? It's so cold, what can you do? Wait?"

The reporters rushed to ask questions, "Xu Shao, what do you think of your uncle and Xia Shuangshuang's relationship?"

"Xu Shao, your uncle blocked Xia Shuangshuang, do you know?"