Movie queen's domineering fans (10)

Xu Zifan invested 60 million in this film, of which 30 million was used for shooting and 30 million was used for publicity. When all the initial expenses were not spent so much, Xu Zifan used his deposit to continue to speculate in short-term and make quick money. , To fill one's own wallet for additional investment in the later period. Fortunately, the background environment and character image of this movie are at the level of the basic-level citizens, which saves a lot of money. Most of the team members are fans of Qiao Zixin. They are willing to help and agree to wait for the movie to be paid before being paid. Therefore, their crew Doesn't seem stretched.

When the crew formed a big move and was ready to start shooting, the news finally flowed out. Many people were surprised. They felt that Qiao Zixin played a small-cost film made by a new director. Almost all the crew were unpredictable people. What good stuff did you shoot? You must know that other people used to make movies with old people who have been in the circle for many years.

I don't know who made this news on the Internet. Not long after Qiao Zixin's popularity, there are still many people looking forward to her return. This news was immediately forwarded countless times and rushed into hot searches.

Luo Fenfen, an 18-year-old fan of Qiao Zixin, is now Xu Zifan's assistant. She doesn't need to do anything else. She just needs to go online every day to pay attention to all the news about Qiao Zixin, and report any news that is not within their control. Luo Fenfen grabbed this job because she was an internet addicted girl. She grew up with no other hobby but likes to watch gossip online. This job is most suitable for her. She first noticed the news that the crew had been exposed, and immediately called Xu Zifan to tell her, but Xu Zifan told her to watch the changes and wait for others to dig up their basic news before telling him.

Although Luo Fenfen was very anxious, she was very convinced by Xu Zifan's words. They all knew that Xu Zifan was the "Guardian" of the group leader and had a better chance than them. At this time, she would naturally listen to him. Xu Zifan and the others were preparing to shoot the first scene. Luo Fenfen sat in the corner and kept checking the trends of public opinion on the Internet.

Xu Zifan personally inspects each of them, tells each photographer his shooting scope and responsibilities, and then demonstrates lighting methods and effects to the lighter. These are all enthusiastic fans. Although they have a basic foundation, they are all experienced shooting hobbies. However, after all, I have never made a movie, and I am not professional enough. Xu Zifan patiently answered their questions little by little, which increased their confidence and reduced their nervousness.

The recording engineer Qiao Zixin invited was very dissatisfied when he saw that the team was such an amateur, and even regretted coming to help Qiao Zixin. He didn't expect to see such a professional director who would control the audience by himself. It was completely personal. He was smoking outside the crowd. Looking back over the years, he seems to have become accustomed to the three-six-nine class on the set. The director said a few words to get things done. It's been a long time since he saw such a troublesome director, and the crew actually Particularly working together and full of passion. He looked at Qiao Zixin coming out of the dressing room, and suddenly felt that this time it seemed to be the right one, maybe this was really Qiao Zixin's turnaround work.

Qiao Zixin is a recognized big beauty, she looks glamorous every time she appears, but this time her forehead is red and swollen and her mouth is bruised. Everyone sees her silently, and fans feel distressed almost immediately. Xu Zifan stepped forward to look at Qiao Zixin's dress, nodded, and asked, "Are you ready? No problem?"

Qiao Zixin's eyes were firm, "No problem, I have practiced myself."

Xu Zifan smiled encouragingly at her, and whispered: "Come on!" Then clapped his hands and said loudly, "Everyone is in their own position, and the shooting will start at the last check. Remember, you can shoot as we practiced yesterday. Don't be nervous anymore, it's a big deal, I will be able to shoot the best shots in the end! Are you confident?"