Movie queen's domineering fans (19)

[Breaking! The first love couple are in disagreement, and they are suspected of being separated and playing their own separate affairs] Get up early in the morning on the weekend, and everyone will see this news broke on the Internet. Although everyone already knows that first love couples are not as sweet as they said, but after they have played affectionate characters, they are really curious to see that the two are separated.

There are two photos on Weibo. One is Lin Yan holding a wine glass and talking in the ear of a beautiful woman, and the other is Liu Jie standing in front of the handsome guy and smiling, looking ambiguous, at least not in line with their personal settings. Fans on both sides have been complaining for a long time, and the photos immediately pinched one place. Those who can firmly follow them are basically fans who are more cautious and immature. They have no sense of reason when they quarrel. Not only did they fail to give their idols anger, but they also recruited a lot of black.

Lin Yan and Liu Jie's phone call was blown up by the agent again, and they were arguing at home. Liu Jie directly threw a stack of photos on his face, and said angrily: "What did I do? I just went to a party with Lina and went home on time every day. How about you? How many women are you confused? With this Ye Mo kissed me, so you have the face to scold me?"

Lin Yan looked at a photo of a place in shock. There were at least ten different women in it. The point was that except for the wild model, he and others were innocent! He glared at Liu Jie, "Are you looking for someone to follow me? What do you want to do?!"

"Divorce!" Liu Jie sat on the sofa and took out the divorce agreement from her bag with a cold face, "I have sincerely fed the dog over the past few years and signed it! From now on, we will return to the bridge and return to the road."

Lin Yan glanced at the contents of the agreement and was relieved when he saw that the property was taken separately and had no common property. He earns more than Liu Jie, and if Liu Jie wants to divide his property, he will have to consider it, but if Liu Jie leaves like this, it doesn't really matter. His affectionate setting has collapsed early, it is better to stay single for a lifetime after a divorce. Some people like it. It's better than now. The company also agreed, and he readily signed the divorce.

Unexpectedly, Liu Jie pulled the box and left, and he realized that his card could no longer be used! He called Liu Jie, and Liu Jie only said that if he dared to investigate the matter, he would release his photos. Ambiguous is different from cheating. One cheating is different from a few. If he is labeled a scumbag, his career will be ruined. I can't wash it even if I want to wash it. Lin Yan had no choice but to grit his teeth and admit it.

Liu Jie wanted to wait for a while before the heat went down before it broke out that Lin Yan had derailed. At that time, even if Lin Yan wanted to say that her property was transferred, there was no evidence, and she happened to be able to keep the heat and become the victim of this divorce. Maybe you can get one or two good opportunities.

But Xu Zifan didn't give her the opportunity to manipulate public opinion, and directly let people explode the affectionate photos of Lin Yan and Ye Mo. Ye Mo's face is mosaic, but the skin tone and figure are not Liu Jie. The people who were only lamenting their first love couple's parting ways immediately changed, calling Lin Yan the scumbag who cheated.

Lin Yan immediately went to Liu Jie to settle accounts in a rage, but it was not from Liu Jie at all. Liu Jie was more worried than he was because he didn't know what was left behind the scenes. The matter of securing a victory was completely out of control, and Liu Jie did not dare to express any more attitude.

Xingchen finally couldn't stand Lin Yannao's bad show, so he allocated all the good resources to others, and what was left to him were small TV series that were run in the movies or were not popular with IP. Lin Yan was not reconciled and hired the navy mad black Liu Jie, saying that Liu Jie was fostered, had been with many men, and even after marrying, she was uneasy to hook up with people, secretly transferred all of Lin Yan's property, had premeditated to take photos, etc. Liu Jie waited for a few days to see that no one broke her truth, thinking that the people behind the scenes were only targeting Lin Yan, and finally let go of her heart to stand up and cry her innocence, and gave a wave of pity.