Furious daddy (2)

Xu Lili is a small traffic flower. She is very active on Weibo. She has more than 50 million followers and more than 100,000 people reply every time she posts Weibo. The original owner also has Weibo, his name is Xu Jia Da Shao, who has been certified by V. Since they got engaged, the original owner liked to post on Weibo @许莉莉 when they saw something delicious and fun. As a result, Xu Lili basically ignored him. Instead, many Xu Lili fans attacked him on his Weibo.

Xu Zifan turned on his phone, took a picture of the night scene outside the car window, and posted a Weibo post saying: I didn't have an appointment with Lily today. Is my fiancee so busy recently? She should be at home this time, and I'm going to surprise her. [Smiley]

There are a lot of night owls on the Internet, and he has many fans of the wealthy and young who often show up. Although they are all black fans, they are more active. Soon many people left messages to him, reprimanding him for disturbing Xu Lili in the middle of the night. So-called. He also criticized him too much for being ugly. The fat pig still missed Xu Lili. He must be bullying and forcing Xu Lili to get engaged. A group of Xu Lili's fans also rushed to the sentence, "have you broken up with Lili?"

Usually the original owner will explain to Xu Lili fans in a good voice, I hope they will be more peaceful and can bless him and Xu Lili. After all, he is a fan of his sweetheart, and the original owner especially wants their approval. But of course Xu Zifan wouldn't get used to them, so he picked a few voices and went back.

[Have you broken up with your boyfriend? Did you divorce your husband? Isn't it a gloomy mentality to look forward to others breaking up every day? 】

[Do you have a fat man in your house? Do you dare to point at them and scold Fat Pig? You curse one by one and record a video, I'll give you money~]

[What happened to me looking for Lily in the middle of the night? The house I bought is my house. My fiancee lives in it. As the head of the household, can't I go? 】

[In a society under the rule of law, there are still people who can force a good into a prostitute? Who thinks I have forced Xu Lili to ask her a lawyer to sue me? Just the few CPs you gave her, can you afford a jewellery diamond house sports car? 】

Xu Lili's fans were accustomed to being pleased by the original owner. At first sight, Xu Zifan's replies were all annoyed. Hu Peng Huanyou called a large number of fans and threatened to max out Xu Zifan's Weibo, scolding him to doubt life.

Xu Zifan is still adding fuel to the fire, 【Really let Lily look at your faces, Lily is so pure and cute, how can you have such a brain-dead fan! 】

[I should also show you how Lily gets along with me in private. Lily treats me well. She has to wait until I get home at night before going to bed. Today, if I didn't go to the bar with my friends to play all night, now I have eaten with Lily. A delicious supper. But I don't want to play anymore. I feel dizzy after drinking too much. I will go back to Lily now. 】

Xu Zifan took a look at his tone after sending it out, um, the idiot is big and young, and the set is not broken, not bad. Even if you quarrel, it's quite suitable for getting mad after being drunk, not bad.

Fans furiously furious with him, calling him whimsical, drunk and dreaming. How could their goddess wait for him to come home every day and be so affectionate with him? They never believe that the goddess will fall in love with a fat pig. If a female celebrity is with an ugly rich second-generation, she will definitely adore vanity, but their goddess is definitely not, it must be forced by the fat pig.

Xu Zifan recalled his weight, about 220 jins, and a height of 1.5 meters. Although he was indeed fat, he was actually very handsome, so he looked very pleasing to the eye after he was fat. It was completely attributable to the derogatory term "Fat Pig". It doesn't matter, you can see how bad these fans are. They are really fans of Xu Lili.