Master Educated Youth (5)

Xu Zifan had beaten pig grass in front of the villagers, and naturally he was about to start working. Yang Yongqing mentioned that he used to be a teacher in elementary school, but Xu Zifan rejected him. He didn't like to be a teacher. In his career, his only hobby is to be the richest man in business. Only business can excite him. So because his body is still in the recovery period, Yang Yongqing assigned him the work of herding cattle and weeding, one two centimeters, a total of four centimeters, not as good as a half-old child.

Xu Zifan is not in a hurry, the body is the capital of the revolution, and he needs to raise his body before he can do other things. When he was herding cattle, he ran, leaped, and did push-ups. There was no one else. He exercised very comfortably. He had practiced several times before, and he also had some experience. He can make a fitness plan according to his body. Although it is very tired, the effect is particularly good. To live in the village, you must first train your strength.

He basically understood the situation during this period through small talk with his colleagues and memories. Individuals are not allowed to do business now, but if you take something out to sell, no one will take care of it as long as the quantity is small, and it's okay to go hunting home and eat. This is also the reason why their area is not too strict in this respect, and they will not arrest people if they show a bit of reform.

Xu Zifan did not give up the idea of ​​doing business. After all, if he had to wait for several years, what did he do in the past few years? Nothing interesting. The way is all people think of, he is not in a hurry. He now performs well when weeding the weeds every day, taking exercises when herding cattle, and when others go home to eat after work, he ran to the back mountain to find prey.

Before he saw that everyone was suffering, he thought he wouldn't even let go hunting, he got a few fishes and a dozen sparrows and took them back in hiding. Later, I learned that the seasoning is single, and the cooking is less oily. Basically, it is enough to cook. Of course, I am not happy to make fishy fish and sparrows stuck in their teeth. Only some half-and-half children get hungry.

As for pheasants and hares, some people occasionally hit them, and others have air guns at home and have hit roe deer. But once, a hunter was hit and killed by a wild boar. Everyone dared not go to the mountains and only hunted outside. Over time, these little animals have learned to be smart. They are hiding in the mountains, and people have very few opportunities to hit them.

Their village is black soil, and the crops in the fields are not bad. Although no one in the village can eat fine grains every day, it is still okay to drink thick porridge and eat a cake. Generally, they are not too hungry. And the big guys are tired enough to work, naturally no one puts their energy on this.

Xu Zifan feels that this is a business opportunity. The so-called "backing on the mountain, eating the mountain and relying on the water", how rich is the material in this mountain? That can all become money! Just like the wild boar in the mountains, if there is a way to get it, the meat is delicious and will definitely sell well. There are also several kinds of wild fruits in the mountains. Although they are either sour or sweet and sour. They are usually eaten by few people. But if they are sold to those who have spare money and love snacks in big cities, or sold as canned food as gifts, they are all Excellent market.

There are mushrooms, black fungus, walnuts, and pine nuts in the mountains. People in the village don't find it strange or even tasty, but these things are very nutritious. If they can be packaged into gift boxes, they can be regarded as specialties.

There are also those fish in the river. People are not happy to eat them. What if they are made into canned fish?

These useless sales are the fantasy, and finding a sales is an opportunity to make a fortune. Xu Zifan strolled around in the mountains, but without catching any wild things, he set up a trap and grilled two fishes back. All I have in my mind are ways to make money.