C-position little wolfdog (31)

The Big Dipper concert was very successful. Their new song and the love song sung by Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen in the concert gained a lot of popularity once they were released. The individual solo songs of several other members have also become representative works of each of them, attracting a wave of fans with their strength.

At the beginning, the show "Idol Is Born" was actually not favored. Although there were a lot of audiences, most of them were to watch the show. I thought the talent show of handsome boys was very interesting. Great expectations, this is not very popular in China, and there is not much market. What's more, what strength can the small fresh meat selected by the draft have? This is the general public's view on this program and the boy and girl group.

However, this episode of "Idol Is Born" is very serious, and the mentors are also very serious, and the selection is really very powerful newcomers. This time the Big Dipper performed the same repertoire so that everyone could see their progress, and they performed their own songs to let everyone see their strength. This phenomenon greatly changed the public's impression of the idols of the men's group. Especially since they have never had negative news in the past few months, they have been sending positive energy to the outside world. This makes many parents feel very relieved that an idol like a fan is better than a fan who smokes, drinks and scolds people at nightclubs!

The Big Dipper's reputation has grown a bit, and it has truly become the number one boy group in China. It has been recognized by everyone. The brokerage company has also begun to discuss with the members whether it can continue to be renewed after the contract expires one year. Li Keyang and others discussed that if they proposed to renew the contract, they must have a concert tour every year, but the company refused. The concerts didn't make much money. After the Big Dipper became popular, he still arranged more variety shows, commercials, and film and television dramas to make more money.

This is inconsistent with the dreams of several members, but if they save money with the company, they will go solo back to the company where they were trainees. There is too much uncertainty about the future. Several people hesitated about this matter and gathered together to ask Xu Zifan.

"Brother Fan, do you want to go solo? You made a movie before it will be released soon. If the response is good, you can go the way of an actor."

"Brother Fan, I remember you said at the beginning that being a star is to make money, and only after you make money can you determine your dreams. Are you sure now?"

"Brother Fan, if the Big Dipper is scattered, what will happen to our future?"

Among the seven Big Dippers, except for Xu Zifan, the youngest 18 and the oldest 20 are still very young, and they are very confused about their future choices. Among them, Xu Zifan, who has always been the most calm and popular among them, has become the object of their subconscious dependence, and they all want to know what he thinks.

Xu Zifan said: "How we develop in the future depends on what each of us's goals is. Earn money, open concerts abroad, focus on singing, lead the RAP trend, acting, and there are many development directions in the entertainment industry. You must be clear about yourself. What you want most can decide what to do. There is also reality. What we want to do may not be possible. The reality is that we must be red enough to be able to do what we want. Then in order to be red enough, you can Which step can be achieved, how much can be paid, and where is the bottom line. The group is not easy to go on, because everyone has everyone's ideas, if we do not disband, then we must always maintain the original intention and bottom line, have cohesion, and have The common goal is unchanging brotherhood. Without these, we should disband as soon as possible, so as not to make trouble in the future."

Li Keyang was the first to say: "Brother Fan, my goal is to shine on the stage and open the concert to various countries. I understand what you mean. My bottom line is that I can practice hard and improve myself properly. Keep up with other announcements, but you must never sell yourself."