Movie queen's domineering fans (20)

As the Spring Festival approaches, there are many more festive topics on the Internet. No one wants to mention the dirty things of Lin Yan and Liu Jie. They just disappeared from the screen.

"Life Is Beautiful" is being promoted lively. Xu Zifan and Qiao Zixin also appeared on several well-known variety shows, with a few more characters in the movie, Xiaosheng and Xiaohua, showing their faces in front of everyone.

The Qiao family of three sat on the sofa and watched TV on weekends. As soon as the show was broadcast, the young man sitting in the middle exclaimed, "Isn't this Qiao Zixin? She is as beautiful as she used to be? When will you come back? "

Mother Qiao glanced at Daddy Qiao's face and said, "Your sister doesn't always come back during Chinese New Year, but the gift will definitely be sent back." She handed the peeled oranges over and said with a smile, "This orange is sweet. Ten yuan a catty is very expensive, Xiaopeng, eat more."

Qiao Zhipeng glanced at the dozens of oranges per catty, then looked at the glamorous Qiao Zixin on the TV, and said, "Aunt Yu, you are too saving. Don't Qiao Zixin give you money every month? Buy some oranges. Too expensive?"

"I didn't mean that. Didn't the previous money be used to buy a house? I want to keep the rest for future use..."

"Well, if you want to watch TV, just watch TV, what a lot of nonsense!" Qiao's father frowned, "Sun Yu, you call Zixin and ask her if she will be back during the Chinese New Year. A girl always stays outside. What's the matter? It's as if I can't tolerate her. You remember to ask clearly what happened to her and that director Xu. We can't have a child with a bad reputation, or let others think of me?"

"Okay, this kid is not obedient, I will tell her well." Mom Qiao put down the orange, picked up the phone and went back to the room to call.

Qiao Zixin was having dinner with Xu Zifan at home. She was taken aback when she saw her mother's phone call and answered, "Mom? Are you looking for me?"

"If I don't find you, you don't know how to call home to care about and care. It's not caring to raise you so much. You know that you are fooling around outside. Your dad asked me to ask you if you can come back during the New Year. I see you. You have to come back, you have caused such a big incident, why you have to come back and explain to your relatives so that they can all see that you are fine now, or I can't hold my head up in front of them."

Qiao Zixin frowned, "Mom, I didn't commit a crime, why can't you stand up? You have to compare children with them. Their children can't learn or work. Am I not enough to give you a face? "

"What kind of face? It's almost ashamed! Do you think that you make a movie and hug people, like a good girl? By the way, it's called Xu Han. It's your director and you are also filming with you. , What's the matter with you two? How do I hear your brother say that you are a couple on the Internet? You have suffered a loss and don't know how to repent. Now you have a relationship with a director. Your brother said that the director is a beautiful woman. The star has no innocent relationship..."

Xu Zifan picked up the soup basin on the table and went to the kitchen to serve the soup. Qiao Zixin lowered his head embarrassedly, feeling that these words were all heard by him, and said angrily: "What did you say, mom? You doubt me that way? You believe what Qiao Zhipeng said. Is he your biological son? Has he called you a mother for so many years? When can you respect your biological daughter and don't want them to say anything!"

"What are their father and son? That's your dad and your brother!" Mama Joe's brows frowned tightly, "You are getting more and more disobedient. Just like your dad said, you're all mixed up outside. You teach now. Your mother thinks your mother is always confused, isn't it? You don't want to think, when your father was gone, how did I live with you as a woman? If it weren't for your father to take us in, I think you'd starved to death. Know to be grateful, know to respect him."