C-position little wolfdog (26)

The Xu family's house is in an older community, but the surrounding facilities are complete, and it looks quite lively. Xu Zifan rang the doorbell, bowed his head and asked Bai Xingchen, "Are you nervous?"

Bai Xingchen smiled, "You can try it yourself another day."

Xu Zifan: "Okay, I'm quite looking forward to it."

Bai Xingchen stared at him speechlessly, and quickly adjusted his hair and clothes, and saw Xu Yuqin open the door of the room. She immediately took a step forward with a smile, "Auntie, it's been a long time since I saw you, I'm bothering you today."

Xu Yuqin happily let them in, "Don't disturb, don't disturb, Xingchen, come in quickly and sit in the room."

The Xu family is a 60-square-meter small two-bedroom house. The apartment is good, so it doesn't look cramped at all. It is also very warm because Xu Yuqin is well cleaned up. After the three of them sat on the sofa, Bai Xingchen gave the gift to Xu Yuqin, and said in embarrassment: "Auntie, I didn't know you were here before. I didn't prepare a gift. I just bought it on the street. I hope you like it. "

Xu Yuqin borrowed the gift box and put it on her lap, "If you like it, you just need to come here, you don't need to spend so much money, how hot it is to go out shopping on this hot day. Drink some water and I will turn on the fan."

"No need, Auntie, don't be busy." Bai Xingchen hurriedly stopped her.

Xu Zifan got up and walked over to move the fan, "Mom, I'll come, you talk to Xingchen. By the way, the dress Xingchen bought for you, would you like to try if it fits?"

Xu Yuqin looked at Bai Xingchen and smiled: "It's clothes. Then I will try it. Zifan, there is fruit in the refrigerator. You can cut a plate for Xingchen to eat. There are also the iced plum soup and iced mung beans I made this morning. Sha, stars, you can eat whatever you like to relieve the heat."

"Well, Auntie, I can take it myself." Bai Xingchen stood up, watched Xu Yuqin walk into the bedroom, and immediately looked at Xu Zifan, jokingly, "Why don't you call me Teacher Bai?"

Xu Zifan turned on the fan, put his arm on the fan and looked at her with a smile, "Is it appropriate for us to call Mentor Bai in this relationship? If you have any special hobbies, I can accommodate you."

"Go, you have a special hobby!" Bai Xingchen patted his arm and walked to the kitchen. "Cut fruit, what do you want to eat? What do you like to eat?"

Xu Zifan followed and picked fruits in the refrigerator with her, "I can do anything, my mother loves sweets."

Bai Xingchen smiled and said, "I also like sweet ones. Then we both have the same taste, so we choose sweet ones. Don't eat them if you don't like them."

"Sure, let you two eat and drink well. Come and I will cut it. The handle of my knife is a bit crooked. Don't touch your hand." Xu Zifan took the knife in Bai Xingchen's hand and skillfully cut the washed fruit. . He doesn't cook well, and he cuts fruit very neatly.

When Xu Yuqin got dressed, she saw them talking and laughing in the kitchen, and she narrowed her eyes with a smile, too happy. Walked to the door of the kitchen and said, "How is it, does it look good?"

Both Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen looked up. Of course, Bai Xingchen's eyes didn't say anything. The dress was especially white because of Xu Yuqin's temperament, the size was right, and the style was good. Xu Zifan laughed and said, "Mom, let Xingchen buy your clothes from now on. The clothes she bought took advantage of you, and showed all your advantages, so beautiful."

Xu Yuqin laughed, "Go aside, my old lady is pretty, because this dress looks good."

Bai Xingchen wiped his hands and walked over and took her arm and smiled: "The clothes look good, you look better, Auntie, let me remove the label for you. Auntie, is this dress cool?"