C-position little wolfdog (30)

The appearance of Bai Xingchen is definitely the biggest surprise of this concert. She herself is a red star at the goddess level in the entertainment circle. Her appearance not only indirectly acknowledges her love affair with Xu Zifan, but also adds a lot to the Big Dipper concert.

The songs they sang also recorded their love process. The blushing and heart-beating mood combined with the various photos of the two people looking at each other and laughing on the big screen really hooked out the girls' hearts of the fans! That kind of feeling is like seeing the sweet idol drama come true, seeing the happy love of others, and I really become happy, indescribably excited.

The whole song is a joyous tune, just like Jay Chou's "Confession Balloon", as brisk, sweet, and joyful. Their lyrics also touch people's love hearts even more. It seems that you can feel the mood when you listen to it. To their happiness. Xu Zifan didn't let go of Bai Xingchen's hand after singing the song. He still faced the audience and asked loudly, "Where are my fans? Stand up and let me see it, OK?"

"Okay!!!" Xu Zifan has the most fans, almost 10,000 people, most of them are in the middle position, standing up and waving the light stick and looking super spectacular.

Xu Zifan smiled at Bai Xingchen, looked at her and said: "We have reached the final issue of "Romantic Journey for Couples". Do you remember that time you watched Aurora and you confessed to me?"

Bai Xingchen was a little surprised that he would say this, because this was completely absent during the rehearsal. After the performance, she should go down and say hello. Why did she still speak? But she reacted quickly, tilted her head and smiled and said: "I remember, that was my first confession. We also said that we will be together for a lifetime, of course I remember."

Xu Zifan said: "At that time we were recording the show. Although many people watched the show, everyone was still guessing if we were really together. Some people suspected that we were acting for the effect of the show. Good acting skills."

Bai Xingchen faintly felt that Xu Zifan was about to make it public. A nervous feeling rose in her heart. She looked at Xu Zifan inquiringly. Seeing Xu Zifan raised her eyebrows in reply, she took a deep breath and said, "Although our acting skills are indeed very good, but This is really not acting, we are obviously together!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh! It's true!!!" The fans were so excited that even the other people beside them who were not Xu Zifan fans cheered.

Xu Zifan continued: "That time you created a very big surprise for me, and I also want to give you a surprise. Of course, the surprise is not today. When will it be kept secret for the time being. Today I just want to be in my first scene. At the concert, I announced loudly to everyone that Bai Xingchen, she is my girlfriend. Both in the show and in reality are my girlfriends. The day we went to my hometown to have dinner with my mother was the first day we confirmed our relationship! I hope to receive your blessings!"

Xu Zifan raised Bai Xingchen's hand and smiled to the fans in the audience. Of course his fans cheered and blessed! After all, during the draft, he made it clear that he wanted to fall in love, marry, and have children. After that, he emphasized several times that his fans have no girlfriends at all, and fans of other members on the scene would not refuse him to fall in love. They all waved light sticks. Cheering together, the Big Dipper logo on their heads at this time looked like a large sea of ​​stars, watching it on stage, it was really beautiful!

Xu Zifan squeezed Bai Xingchen's hand and said with a smile: "Today in this sea of ​​stars, I think it is very meaningful to get everyone's blessings for me and the stars."

Bai Xingchen smiled and looked at the fans, "Thank you for your blessings, we will be well and be happy forever."

Xu Zifan said: "Then let Xingchen sit in the VIP seat to watch today's last performance?"