Plastic uncle and nephew (17)

During the close preparations for Xu Zifan's laboratory, Li Ping and Liang Fei encountered many difficulties, but after contacting the assistant group of Xu Zifan's business partners, these problems were all solved. They also learned that Xu Zifan's business partner is actually a U.S. technology tycoon, Mr. Lawn, who is well-known in the world, and Mr. Lawn also met their boss at first sight and became a happy new year. They plan to come in person after the boss's laboratory is built. Visit it!

When Li Ping and Liang Fei heard the news, their pressure suddenly increased. They were careful and careful in every detail, for fear of embarrassing their boss. Xu Zifan didn't care much. What Raun admired was what was in his mind, not what was in the laboratory. Of course, he was very happy that the two assistants worked so hard to prepare the laboratory. After all, the better the laboratory, the more convenient he could study things.

The laboratory can't be prepared in three or five days. When he was free, Xu Zifan personally helped Yao Kexin choose an agent, assistant, bodyguard and driver. Then he discovered an unexpected thing. A girl who came to interview Yao Kexin's assistant actually seduce him in a subtle way. He followed her meaning and chatted with her a few more words. Hearing that she had no purpose, he took her Arranged to be a life assistant by my side, and also chose a reliable and clever girl as an assistant for Yao Kexin.

Xu Zifan showed interest in the new assistant in private. Three days later, he set out the purpose of the new assistant. It turned out that she wanted to entice him to play two games in the casino. With such a strong purpose, Xu Zifan immediately thought of Xu Hao. Knowing Xu Hao's plan, Xu Zifan didn't feel much, nor did he intend to cooperate with this kind of scene. He couldn't pretend to be addicted to gambling to make Xu Hao happy? He felt that sending the "spy" away would make Xu Hao even more comfortable to touch countless soft nails. So, the new assistant was fired because he didn't do a good job, and he couldn't see Xu Zifan again.

Yao Kexin's new agent is a well-known gold agent in the circle. As soon as he took office, he mobilized contacts to give Yao Kexin an audition opportunity for a major director film. Yao Kexin performed outstandingly and was quickly determined to play the female number two after the audition. The film's popularity of big directors is not so high. It is already an excellent opportunity to enter the film circle and appear as the second female number. Moreover, this female number two is extremely lovable, a righteous figure who sacrificed for the protagonist. Although there are not many scenes, it played a very important role in the plot of the whole film. The final tragic sacrifice also took place in the biggest blasting scene in the whole film. It can leave a deep impression on people, which is regrettable. The role of, you will be able to attract fans after playing well.

"Biography of Xia Yi" has not been broadcast yet, and Yao Kexin's good works have not been seen by everyone. The popularity is only because of the bubble created by Xu Zifan. She has the best opportunity to appear as the second female number. So good to make Xia Shuangshuang jealous. She is a second-tier actress. She has at most played a female number one in a TV series. She hasn't had a chance to enter the movie circle. She can only play an unimportant role if she barely enters. Why is Yao Kexin better than her everywhere?

The system saw that Yao Kexin, whose starting point was lower than Xia Shuangshuang, developed so quickly, and said casually, [Host, you should learn from Yao Kexin, your development speed is too slow, and if this continues, you will not be able to become a superstar in your life. If you help the system Next, if you have not become an international superstar at the age of forty, you will be punished and you will be immersed in your consciousness and never awaken. 】

Xia Shuangshuang was startled and asked anxiously: "Never wake up? What do you mean? I will become a vegetable? And then live in my consciousness like repeated practice?"