Raiders get out (12)

With the completion of the three research laboratories, Xu Zifan also has a bottom line in his heart and has a more accurate control over the future direction. During this period of time, Lin Siyan also made her debut as the c-bit of the women's group. She sang a love song with singer Dong Hui. The monthly sales of the song were the first on the Internet. Dong Hui praised her in public several times and said that Hope to work with her again.

Her celebrity popularity list on the Internet has risen to the first place, surpassing a lot of traffic, she also endorsed the top domestic cosmetics, and shot several advertisements. She is no longer worth the same as other people in the same girl group. Recently, it has been reported that she is going to make a fairy drama and participate in a popular variety show. It is completely popular with the girl group. Envy her to death.

But Lin Siyan was not happy at all. She was so busy that she had only 5 hours to sleep every day, and she was working at other times. The key is that she worked so hard and didn't get much money, so she gave all of Xu entertainment. Sister Wang applied to her for a bachelor apartment, which was well-decorated. Her quality of life has improved to the point that she doesn't need to worry about it anymore, but she is not for being popular, she wants to attack Xu Zifan!

Thinking of Xu Zifan, she felt angry. Xu Zifan didn't know what the wind was, so he took four female bodyguards when he went out, and even had the bodyguards guard three meters outside to the toilet. Is he crazy? ! She once wondered if Xu Zifan knew her strategy system, otherwise, why did she bring a female bodyguard? But she and Xu Zifan only met each other, and there was no flaw at all. This is impossible. Besides, such a mysterious and mysterious system, no one believes it.

When she was so tired that she didn't want to move, Lin Siyan felt that she had to attack again and couldn't go on like this. This time she has to adjust the strategy method. Since the gentle approach method always fails, then she will be more direct and seductive! Xu Zifan has no affair, if he has a relationship with her, it is impossible to be irresponsible.

[Lin Siyan: System, I will adjust my appearance again, as well as my figure and bed skills. I want him to remember me to his bones once, and never look down on any other women! ]

System: Okay, host, a total of 200,000 points.]

Lin Siyan felt a pain all over her body, and the pain passed. She took off all her clothes and walked to the floor-to-ceiling mirror. What she saw was a stunner with a hot body, and her appearance was as beautiful as she was originally. It's a pity that the foundation is only a pure and innocent beauty, and now that it is adjusted to the extreme, it can't be called the highest value, just a beauty with a high rate of returning. This made Lin Siyan a little dissatisfied, but it was almost like this, and if she changed, she would be scolded for plastic surgery.

She posed a few poses in the mirror, her eyes flowed, her whole body's temperament had completely changed, she became so charming and unspeakable. She raised her index finger to her lips, smiled softly, and regained her long-lost confidence. Also, Xu Zifan is not a stupid eunuch, she doesn't believe that he has no physical needs. As long as he is a normal man, he can't refuse a stunner of her level. It's like taking drugs. Can you quit after being caught or ecstasy?

[System: Come on, host, this time it will be successful!]

Lin Siyan waited another week and finally found her chance.

Xu Zifan will attend the ribbon-cutting of a branch in a neighboring city, attend a banquet that night, and stay in the hotel over there. It's not easy for Lin Siyan to find opportunities in the past when she is busy at work. Thinking that Xu Zifan rarely attends banquets, this kind of opportunity can't be missed. She gritted her teeth and used "Love at First Sight" and "Never Forget" to quickly guide Wen Zong and asked him to take her there Banquet.