C-position little wolfdog (18)

After 21 players were eliminated in the tenth period of the show, only three groups were left to perform PK again in the eleventh period. This time PK is a meticulous performance with the instructor, and the remaining 21 players are also very good trainees. The competition is fierce, and the selection of teammates is also very important. Whoever shines in the end will inevitably get a higher number of votes. Everyone is very nervous.

The instructors and the players selected teams from each other. Bai Xingchen looked at Xu Zifan first and said with a smile: "I choose our throne, Zifan, would you like to perform on the same stage with me?"

Xu Zifan smiled, "My pleasure."

Bai Xingchen leads a team, Zhou Peng leads a team, Yu Hai and Cheng Man cooperate to lead a team, and Bai Yuchen will act as the host to control the field. After the contestants are divided into groups, everyone separates and starts to practice closely. At the end of the show, Xu Zifan changed his Chinese medicine several times, danced and exercised every day, and massaged acupuncture points for himself, and finally succeeded in losing weight. With a height of 185 and a height of 80kg, Xu Zifan, who has returned to his standard figure, used himself to confirm that fat people are potential stocks, because he has a very good appearance and is not lost to Bai Yuchen at all.

The final song of their team is superb, but it is also about love. Among them, Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen need to dance together. After they practiced for three days, the best dancer in the team remembered a close dance, which was not particularly hot, but it made people feel the attraction and ambiguity between the two. After a few people watched it all passed, Xu Zifan began to practice close dance with Bai Xingchen.

Bai Xingchen dances very well. Xu Zifan has been learning it for so long and it is not bad. The chemical reaction between the two really makes people feel enthusiastic!

On the day of the ultimate performance, as soon as the two hands pressed together, the audience screamed crazy! In fact, their dance together is not long, mainly highlighting the part of everyone's performance, but they gave the song the finishing touch and completely ignited the audience. When their group performed, the atmosphere of the audience was high to the highest point!

This time there is no need to vote in the venue, just look at the final vote of the national producers to determine the top seven debuts, but from the reaction of the audience inside the venue, you can know the reaction outside the venue. This performance is really stable!

As soon as this episode was broadcast, the ratings directly broke the record, and the three groups of performances were particularly exciting, especially Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen had also been rumored before, and they actually danced close to the eye! The newly emerging "Fanxing CP" quickly overwhelmed the former "Sailing CP", because Xu Zifan is now a good handsome guy, and many fans of Bai Xingchen turned to CP fans. After all, the two of them came along this way. It's so loving.

From the appreciation and interaction in the program at the beginning, to the rumored rumors of Bai Xingchen's breakup, and now that the talented girl dances close to her body, it feels so story-like and sweet. There are CP fans editing all their interactions together with sweet music, which is really sweet to people's hearts. And CP fan cut out some shots from Bai Xingchen's movies and put them together with Xu Zifan's shots. It looked like a campus romance, very beautiful and sweet.

CP fans will naturally vote for Xu Zifan, and popular celebrities such as Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen have been rumored to have a gossip, and their popularity has skyrocketed again. Many people who don't know him know him. In the end, Xu Zifan made his debut with 57 million votes, followed by Li Keyang with 26 million. A total of seven people are familiar and get along well with each other. The seven of them formed the "Big Dipper", and the players who did not make the top seven missed the first men's team in China. But they proved in the show that their strength is not bad, the company they belong to will still consider letting them form other combinations to debut, but the popularity will not be as high as the Big Dipper.

The Big Dipper men's group must be active for at least one year after its establishment. During this period, they can receive their own announcements, but when there are collective announcements, the collective announcement must be the first. They first recorded a song and released it while it was hot, and then participated in various variety shows as guests, trying to expand their popularity. The popularity of the seven is rapidly rising, and Xu Zifan is still far ahead.

As soon as the game was over, Bai Xingchen took Xu Zifan to see Director Shao. Xu Zifan's acting skills naturally did not say that Director Shao was originally to give Bai Xingchen face. After watching Xu Zifan's performance, he felt a surprise. The male number four was replaced by the male number three.

It is already a particularly high starting point for a newcomer to play the male number three of Director Shao Da. As soon as this news came out, many people were surprised and even suspected that he had a backstage. But because in the show, Bai Xingchen said more than once that Xu Zifan's acting skills are good, and Bai Xingchen is a queen who is so sure, everyone will doubtfully believe that Xu Zifan's acting skills are indeed good. The fans of Xu Zifan kept caring, and felt that being a fan of such an idol was really so beautiful and so long. Especially from the very beginning, watching him as a big fat man counterattacked into today's male god, the feeling is really a feeling of suffering together!

After busying for a while, Xu Zifan breathed a sigh of relief and freed his hands. He hadn't forgotten that Pan Yu hadn't solved it yet. He remembered that Pan Yu would plagiarize other people's songs, the original owner, Pan Yu would write it out as a manuscript evidence as soon as he was reborn, and he couldn't prove it, even if it was plagiarized, it could still be retrieved from other people.

Xu Zifan studied a small program. As long as the lyrics and music posted anywhere on the Internet can be recorded, as soon as Pan Yu takes out a new song, he can compare whether there is plagiarism in this program. This is what he can do at present, and he can't do it for the time being at a deeper level. He probably won't be able to do it until he becomes more popular and has a wider network.

He also provided new clues from the police station. If Pan Yu wants to give him medicine, he must get the medicine first. Where can Pan Yu get the medicine? The Pan family doctor was the first to be suspected. Also, since the Pan family has no clues, would Pan Yu have another "home"? If we can go a little deeper, is it possible to find clues?

Sometimes the police will keep open cases. After all, the police force is limited and they have to investigate other cases. But Xu Zifan came to urge him, and made another point, still suspecting Pan Yu for harming him, then of course they have to check. What made Xu Zifan most thankful was that Pan Yu didn't put his idea on Xu's mother, and the Pan family didn't take Xu's mother seriously, let alone find Xu Zifan. Both sides still did not offend the river.

With the preparation of the police, when Xu Zifan was interviewed again, when asked about weight loss, he no longer concealed it.

"I gained so much weight in the previous three months because of excessive hormone intake. The doctors found out that I was shocked. I called the police at that time. But because the person who often came into my room at the time was my friend, the evidence was not If it is difficult to investigate, the investigation has reached a deadlock. I went to find out a few days ago, and the police are still doing their best to investigate, hoping that there will be good news soon. The people who harmed me must hate me, and the criminals should be brought to justice. ."

The host was also taken aback, "Excessive hormones? God, how much does it take to get fat so fast!"

Xu Zifan shrugged, "The doctor said that if I go a little later, it may endanger my life. Fortunately, a contestant reminded me to go to the hospital for an examination. Fortunately, before the worst, I can still save it, otherwise I won't. Dare to imagine the consequences."

As soon as this interview was broadcast, an uproar was immediately set off. In the entertainment industry, some gossip usually involves no human life. Xu Zifan not only endangers life, but also involves deliberate poisoning! Who hates him so much and wants to kill him? He was so poor at that time, and his mother was just a school cafeteria worker, so he could get the medicine?

Someone caught Xu Zifan's phrase "The person who enters and exits my room is my friend", and immediately thinks of Pan Yu! Didn't Xu Zifan treat Pan Yu as a good brother? Later, Pan Yu became more and more wrong, only to realize that he was Xu Zifan's half-brother, this is hatred! In particular, Pan Yu is a villain at all, and the more he thinks about him, the more he feels it is him.

Pan Yu just released an album at his own expense, and he is hitting the charts. Xu Zifan's interview directly pushed him to the forefront.