Furious daddy (4)

Xu Zifan stepped forward and snatched the cameras of the four people. The four of them couldn't help. Xu Zifan squeezed their wrists and they couldn't stand the pain. There were other people to help, so they could only watch Xu Zifan slip their precious camera. In his hand, he accidentally knocked on the ground a few times.

Xu Zifan waved his hand and asked those who came with him to drive out the four paparazzi and Xu Zifeng. Xu Zifeng wanted to smash the camera, and several brothers also persuaded Xu Zifan to destroy the camera. When Xu Zifan got angry, he grabbed the lamp stick and pointed them at them, "Who dares to touch the camera, I am endless with whom today! Do you think it's useful to please Xu Zifeng? How am I? It's also the young master of the Xu family. You guys are playing like a game. If you are witty, get out and get out of here!"

No one dared to provoke him now. His Hupengouyou said a few words and left quickly. Xu Zifeng's eyes began to swell, and his lower body was still aching. He couldn't beat Xu Zifan, so he just grabbed the car key and left. He had a stern face, called Xu Maotong on someone else's phone, and talked about the photos in Xu Zifan's hands. He believed that Xu Maotong would suppress this incident. Even if Xu Zifan dared to put it on the Internet, he could delete all of them with the power of the Xu family. .

The live broadcast continued, and the room was empty. Xu Zifan went out with the camera. The live broadcast room was frantically swiping the screen, and the two waves of people quarreled together, and finally a small group of Xu Lili's brain fans were afraid to speak out. For such obvious moral mistakes, only a brain-dead can help Xu Lili speak. Other normal fans have turned black. Xu Lili's Weibo fans are declining. A live broadcast has already lost several million. They are all live fans, not the fans she bought. Xu Lili's company and agent are already in a hurry, for fear that there will be photos coming out later.

A lot of people were scanning Weibo and major forums. After ten minutes, they suddenly saw a new pin on all well-known forums, called "Xu Zifeng Xu Lili". There was nothing in it, only one file was posted. package.

People who saw it didn't care about viruses or viruses. They all downloaded them in the first time. But they remembered that Xu Dong didn't allow the ugliness to spread. Maybe they won't see this post a minute later.

Opening the file package really did not disappoint anyone. From the appearance of the four people to the end, all the photos are no less, which truthfully record the whole process of Xu Zifan's capture of the **** late at night, including Xu Zifeng and Xu Lili's passion in bed, and the naked embarrassment of the two. They are all uncoded high-definition big pictures, which excites many people but also deeply despise these two people.

Xu Maotong has arranged for people to stare at and take measures to deal with it. He has also sent a housekeeper, driver and others to catch Xu Zifan and go home. So as soon as the post appeared, he knew it and saw the photos. He didn't expect that Xu Zifan really dared to disobey him and released the photo, and seeing Xu Zifeng's embarrassed look in the photo, his face was gloomy. Does Xu Zifeng want any woman? Why do you have to touch Xu Lili to make it fishy? He is satisfied with this son in all aspects, except that he is not happy, that is, Xu Zifeng always wants to respond to Xu Zifan. The reason why he is not happy is not that their brothers are not harmonious, but that Xu Zifeng is not clean and tidy, so he is caught in such a thing. , How to inherit Xu family in the future?

Xu Maotong suppressed his anger, and only waited for his two sons to come back to teach them. Who knows he received the call after a while, and his secretary said in a flustered tone: "Chairman, the post can't be deleted! All the posts can't be deleted, it should be a hacker Yes, now that the photo has gone viral, I contacted two hackers, and they both said that the other party's technology was too high and they couldn't handle it."