Movie queen's domineering fans (14)

When Qiao Zixin got up the next day, Xu Zifan had already left. She breathed a sigh of relief and felt a little bit disappointed. However, I just realized that I was a little tempted, it is better not to see people, so I can calm down. After all, if you like someone, you have to consider a lot of things. Being tempted does not mean you have to take action. It will be bad if you are seen before thinking about it, making everyone uncomfortable.

She toasted two slices of toast, warmed a cup of walnut milk for breakfast, cleaned the house with a vacuum cleaner after the meal, and saw that there was nothing to do, so she turned on the TV and watched the TV series. The TV series happened to be a plot of a heroine being pursued by the hero and the male partner at the same time. Two men are overbearing and full of hormones, and the other is warm like a brother next door. The heroine is very entangled. Two episodes have not been selected yet. Okay, because the hostess thinks that these two men are too kind to her.

Qiao Zixin watched TV, but his thoughts turned to Xu Zifan. The hostess felt that the two men were too good to her, but she felt that they were not as good as one-tenth of Xu Zifan's. She still has a dreaming feeling even now. When I first met Xu Zifan, she was actually on the verge of collapse. With so many negative news and emotions surrounding her, she didn't even have much defense against Xu Zifan, a stranger, because she was really desperate. My mind went blank. And when Xu Zifan rescued her, she had a subconscious trust in him. Although it was very meager, it did.

Later, Xu Zifan pulled her up and intervened strongly in her life to help her block all troubles and build a safe fortress for her. She thinks about it now, there is not much sadness left in her memory, because she was too shocked by Xu Zifan's bold words at that time, and her attention was completely diverted by him, but she walked out of that state of desperation. Then I slowly found a sense of security around Xu Zifan, and regained the trust between people. Xu Zifan was the person she trusted the most, and she couldn't guard against this person.

Their relationship is very similar to the scene they filmed. The man rescued the woman when she was in the most critical time, and then helped the woman a lot. The only difference is that Xu Zifan is much more domineering than the men in the play. Although he always smiles gently, his eyes are sharp and his mind is very rational. Every time he makes a decision, he does not give people a chance to refute, and his decision is also They are all correct, and they can't find a reason to refute. In the past few months, Xu Zifan has pulled her out of the mud step by step and cleaned up the stains on her body. Now the new movie she just filmed is about to be released, and her career is reviving.

Xu Zifan will leave her time to heal alone when she sees her sadness, she will share the joy with her when she sees her being happy, will always say some gentle words when she is tired, and will definitely stand up for her when she is in trouble. She vented her anger, Xu Zifan would rather go out early and return late than let her go out for entertainment, would rather make publicity more troublesome than let her be offended by interviews...

Too many things moved her together, making Xu Zifan the most special existence in her heart. She recalled the appearance when she first saw Xu Zifan. With a thin figure, rustic hairstyle and sloppy clothes, she looked like an ordinary person with good looks. And now Xu Zifan is strong and well-dressed. The stylist specially designed his hairstyle for him, showing a full forehead and a face with a small fleshy face, but it faintly reveals a sense of superiority. He is calm and mature. A charming and reliable man, I don't know how many fans will chase crazy after entering the entertainment circle.

Such a man is only good to her.

Qiao Zixin held down the slightly faster heartbeat to calm himself down. She actually doesn't know why Xu Zifan treats her well. She doesn't believe that a fan who likes her will do this for her, not to mention that Xu Zifan doesn't seem like a star chaser. The longer she gets along, the more she feels that Xu Zifan is like a president who sits in an office dealing with billions of contracts, celebrities... he won't even look at him.