Plastic uncle and nephew (7)

Xia Shuangshuang wanted to say something, but it was inappropriate to say anything in her capacity. Many people around her secretly watched her, making her feel very embarrassed. Before she could figure out any way to save the respect, the director told everyone to take their place before filming the scene of NG.

Xia Shuangshuang had already adjusted her mood, but Xu Zifan's attitude just disturbed her again. Although the system had been instructing her on what to do during the filming, she still made a mistake. This kind of lack of concentration and wholeheartedness in the scene, just following the system's instructions to make expressions is too rigid!

The first time Xu Zifan came to see the actor's performance so bad, the director immediately turned black and said with a loudspeaker: "Ka! Xia Shuangshuang, you love the emperor now. If you want to make eye contact with him, you feel sorry for the queen. Be humble in front of her! Come over!"

Xia Shuangshuang's heart tightened, taking a deep breath and trying to adjust her state. The system said in her mind: [Please focus on acting and don't have so many distracting thoughts. Dedication is the first element of becoming a superstar. If you are not dedicated when filming, why do you become a superstar? If you are in the same plot more than five times, I will punish you. 】

Xia Shuangshuang was stunned immediately, "Why didn't you say it earlier? I have been NG three times, and are you only telling me about this rule now? What is the penalty? Points penalty?"

[Host, the punishment is to make you perform simulation training in your own consciousness after you fall asleep, and practice NG's five-time plot and similar plots a hundred times. 】

Xia Shuangshuang breathed a sigh of relief. She thought she would have to deduct a lot of points, but it would be much easier if she trained in her consciousness, at least there was no loss.

When they were preparing for a remake, Xu Zifan asked suspiciously: "Director, if one person has too many NG times, it would be unfair to others? It has to be performed so many times, what should I do if the performance is not good enough. ?"

The director patiently replied: "Generally, there is no situation where the acting is not good at all. If this happens, I will talk to the actors, and I will shoot other scenes first, and let the actors make adjustments. Finally, I must shoot well. No It affects the quality of the film. As for other actors, there is no other way. They can only cooperate in this situation. After all, filming is a whole."

Xu Zifan nodded, leaning back in the chair for a while, looking at the screen with his hands around his chest, "Let's start shooting, I hope to finish work early, we'll have a big meal early."

This scene was remade, but Xia Shuangshuang couldn't concentrate. Xu Zifan didn't name her by name just now, but she knew he was talking about her. Not only did he say that she had NG many times, but also that she was injuring others and even suspected that she would continue to NG. She is a rebirth person with a system gold finger, and she is actually looked down upon by an ignorant, dude and rich second generation. Why? She just let him see her level!

Xia Shuangshuang had a feeling of anger in her heart. She wanted to perform well to make Xu Zifan shut her mouth, and listened to the system's pointing expressions and reminding lines. She performed very carefully. Who knows that the result is too much force, which destroys the character's personality!

The director frowned, "Card! This section is not good, try again."

Xu Zifan waved his hand, "Director, I don't think this will work, Yuncheng and Xueman are about to get heatstroke, let them cool off. Didn't you just say that you have to talk to actors who are not good at acting? I see you still Point to the actor and let her make adjustments, don't delay other actors."