Master Educated Youth (9)

Yang Yongqing was a little dumbfounded when he saw that he hadn't accomplished anything, but Captain Feng had already started reporting to President Liu, and he couldn't say anything more. You can only wink Xu Zifan from behind and let him speak again.

Xu Zifan shook his head at him when others were not paying attention. Yang Yongqing had to give up and honestly reported his work to President Liu. They were leaving after that, and President Liu also greeted Xu Zifan to take the things away.

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "President Liu, I know you have to consider this matter carefully. If you don't have to, you have to discuss with other leaders. You always have to show them things. I will leave you with these things. I really want to serve the country. Do something, even if I am a small screw, I hope it can be useful to the big machine of the country. Please President Liu will definitely give me this opportunity."

President Liu smiled and said, "That's OK, I will seriously consider it, the young man will continue to work hard." There are a lot of things, although it is not valuable, but it is good to take it home to add food to the house, this young man is sensible.

Xu Zifan held his hand with both hands and said a bunch of words to serve the country before leaving the unit with Yang Yongqing.

When only two people were left on the road, Yang Yongqing couldn't help but ask, "Fanzi, that's it? You haven't convinced President Liu here. Let's go, can he still think about it?"

Xu Zifan was confident, "Don't worry, dad, if President Liu doesn't agree, he will refuse on the spot. He said that considering his identity is to let us know that he is asking him to do things, and don't think it is so easy." He looked at Yang Yongqing. At a glance, he considered, "Dad, what I said just now was not all about fooling people. If President Liu agrees, we will do well. If we fail to do so, the villagers will blame you. I am confident to do this. , If Dad feels wrong, then I can think of another way."

Yang Yongqing thought for a while, and said with a smile: "I am so old, why am I afraid of complaining? If I am afraid of this, I will never be able to lead the villagers to live a good life. Besides, I am just a child, and you are my half son. It's a good thing that you have ideas and motivation. I should support you while I'm still able. If you can make some achievements, maybe you can take my class in the future, then I can rest assured to abdicate."

In Yang Yongqing's thinking, if the son-in-law can become the next captain and take charge of their village, then they can live well in the village. He didn't understand the outside world, and he couldn't think of it. This was the best future he could think of.

Xu Zifan laughed at the words, "Thank you Dad, with your support, Wanyun and I will be able to live a good life. Then you and mom will rest well and let me and Wanyun be filial to you."

He did not say that he would not be in politics, he only wanted to be in business. Talking about these in this age will only make people treat them as outliers, and there is no need to say them. After six or seven years of reforms, these things will develop naturally.

The other two captains glanced at each other after they left. When it comes to Xu Zifan, they think he is a good thing. It is really possible for Yang Yongqing to do something to help Yang Yongqing with him. This year's ideas are the most rare. They are all peasants, they may not be able to recognize all the characters, and they have not been outside. What insight do they have?

It is harder for them to come up with an idea than to climb to the sky, but Xu Zifan came from Beijing and had ideas one by one. If he was asked to help Yang Yongqing rise to the top, they would be sad. In Yang Yongqing, right is right, and wrong is wrong. Such people are leaders, and they have to slap their feet on flattery, which is definitely not good.