Raiders get out (4)

Mr. Wen didn't dare to neglect what the chairman ordered, so she arranged for a good female agent Wang Jie to contact Lin Siyan that day.

The choice of female agent was also proposed by Ji Yawen. After hearing Xu Zifan's suggestion that she would arrange for a female mentor to replace Lin Li, Ji Yawen thought of Lin Li's enthusiasm for Lin Siyan in the show. She always felt that the boss had any special intentions. Maybe you don't like men being too close to Lin Siyan? Don't overbearing presidents often do this? It just doesn't fit her boss's style too much, and it feels a bit contrary.

Sister Wang and Lin Siyan met in a coffee shop. Both parties had intentions and the talks were fairly good until Sister Wang came up with the contract.

Lin Siyan was stunned when she saw that it was a D-level contract, and asked the system in her heart, [Xu's Entertainment only has four levels of abcd contracts, right? ] [System: Yes the host. 】

In other words, she performed so outstandingly that Xu's family gave her the lowest level contract? She seemed to read the contract carefully, and then looked at the agent with some embarrassment, "Sister Wang, can the share written here be higher? I grew up in an orphanage, and I have never been able to repay it. Earn a little money and donate it back. Don't worry, I will work hard and work hard, and I will never lose the company."

Sister Wang also felt that she could sign the C-level or even the B-level, but the above said that she could sign the D-level, so there was no possibility of fighting again. But Sister Wang didn't say that. She just smiled and said: "This is just a starting contract. I have confidence in you. With your strength, you will be able to achieve results in the entertainment circle soon. With the results, you can naturally upgrade the contract. It will also increase over time. This is the result of step by step accumulation. Of course, if Miss Lin is not satisfied, she can go back and consider it again, and I will try to keep up with the application."

Lin Siyan is not a real little girl. She has gone through three missions and visited three worlds. She has also seen a lot, and she knows that the contract cannot be negotiated by looking at Sister Wang's attitude. She was angry in her heart, but on the surface she was smiling, with restraint and gratitude, "Thank you Sister Wang for her willingness to help. No matter what the result is, I can accept it. I just hope it will be more useful."

"Okay, then we will contact again tomorrow." Sister Wang is a 36-year-old woman, smart and stable, her attitude is very kind, and it is easy to let people down, but in fact she insists on things that are not allowed, but nothing It's so obvious.

Lin Siyan was still in the mood when she returned home. She thought she could talk about A-level, and her strength plus Lin Li's recommendation was not impossible. But the agent was only willing to give her a D grade. Now that they have talked about it, she can't go to Lin Ligai for a contract. No matter how she does it for donations, it will make people feel greedy and vain. I haven't donated money yet.

Thinking of this, Lin Siyan checked her card, recorded three episodes and broadcasted two episodes. The program team gave her three thousand yuan. Adding to the original Lin Siyan's wages, the total is five thousand. After signing in to the company, there will be a dormitory, and she does not need to pay the rent anymore, so the last hot search for this money is very suitable for charity, and it is most suitable for her personality at this point of time.

Lin Siyan went to find the old grandma that day. The old grandma did have a very ordinary life, and she was a lonely old man, otherwise she wouldn't act for her at first. Lin Siyan told her the importance of the stakes, indicating that as long as she continued to act, she would donate money to her to support her. The grandmother certainly agreed. Lin Siyan bought a lot of food and daily necessities for her, and walked around in the supermarket and on the street in large and small bags, without hiding her face at all.