Internet addiction treatment school (End)

Just when Xu Zifan was about to make the next plan, his pair of scumbag parents came to the door. Over the past six months, they have had a very bad, very bad life. Jobs are lost, relatives and friends don't recognize them, neighbors give pointers, and people often smash glass at home and take out **** at their door. They complained that others were unwilling to accept it. It is really disgusting that they both ruined the genius without repenting.

At first they saw that Xu Zifan had actually opened a company, so they called Xu Zifan, but Xu Zifan never took it. The people in the company told them that the boss had nothing to do with them, and told them not to be shameless, and at least accumulate some virtue for the younger son. . They have been beating and scolding Xu Zifan for more than ten years. When have they been so angry? Suddenly came up for a while, really stopped looking for Xu Zifan.

In their view, they are Xu Zifan's relatives. Even if he becomes the richest man in the world, he has to come back to recognize them and support them well. What happened to them? They provided for him to study and wanted him to become a talent. Even if he skipped class and did not study, they did not give up on them. They spent five thousand a month in tuition to send him to reform. Their parents are too qualified. Why are you sorry for him? So they never contacted Xu Zifan. When Xu Zifan took the initiative to go home, they occasionally went online to talk about their grievances and anger. Of course, they were scolded by netizens.

But half a year later, there are news reports about Xu Zifan on TV every once in a while. He did this and that, helped these people and prepared to help more people, which is equivalent to Xu Zifan's wow! I made a lot of money and spent it all again, which made them both feel distressed like cutting meat!

They finally couldn't sit still, and rushed to Beijing with their two-and-a-half-year-old son, and went straight to Xu Zifan's company to find him. Everyone knows their faces, especially the owners of Xu Zifan's company. The front desk is one of the persecuted students of that kind of school. When they see them, they immediately raised eyebrows, "What are you doing here? The boss has said it has nothing to do with you!"

Father Xu coldly snorted and said with a calm face, "If it doesn't matter, he said it doesn't count. The law doesn't allow you to sever the parent-child relationship. I will always be his father! Hurry up and tell the stinky boy to come down and see me. I don't recognize my parents!"

The girl at the front desk was trembling with anger and pointed at them and shouted: "Security! Security! Throw them out and don't let them pollute our company!"

The security guards were also selected from among the students, and they had already surrounded them. Hearing this, he immediately pulled them forward. In the end, Mother Xu used her younger son to block them, "What are you doing? Bullying the children? Do it! I will kill you when I run into my child!"

The two of them have been scolded too much in the past six months, and they were frightened in their sleep at night, fearing that someone would break into the door. Now they are quite nervous, their speech movements are much rude, and they have a very unreasonable posture. Upon seeing this, the front desk called and reported to Yan Dong that he was the boy who committed suicide by drinking hand sanitizer and almost killed his parents in revenge. He is now an assistant to Xu Zifan, learning things with Xu Zifan, and also learning law with the team of lawyers.

His temperament is a bit extreme, the problem is a bit serious, but his ability is very strong, so Xu Zifan brought him by his side. When Yan Dong received the news, the dark thoughts came up immediately. He wanted to use bad methods to clean up Xu's father and Xu's mother, but as soon as this thought came out, he would remember Xu Zifan's warning. Xu Zifan told him that he can avenge the suffering in his life, but he must not let himself fall into the gloomy quagmire.