C-position little wolfdog (27)

When returning to Beijing, Xu Zifan, Bai Xingchen, and Xu Yuqin got off the plane together, and somehow they leaked the itinerary and were surrounded by fans. The program staff and the airport security maintained order. Fans of Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen also stood on both sides with special quality, without making loud noises or squeezing hard.

Xu Zifan waved at them, reached out to protect Xu Yuqin and Bai Xingchen and walked out quickly, smiling and nodding to them. Bai Xingchen was afraid that Xu Yuqin would be frightened, so he held her arm tightly and greeted everyone with a smile. Fans of Xu Zifan recognized her from the five-pointed faces of Xu Yuqin and Xu Zifan, cheered excitedly, and asked in surprise: "Zifan and Xingchen are you recording the show? Auntie also recorded it together. ?"

"Xingchen, you have a good relationship with your aunt! Are you seeing your parents?"

"This pair of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are so in love, Xingchen must like Zifan very much, I really want to watch the next issue, I really want to see them get along."

Xu Zifan's fans liked Bai Xingchen with his attitude when they saw Bai Xingchen. Fans of Bai Xingchen also praised him for being good Man, seeing that Xu Zifan has been protecting Bai Xingchen. Some people also asked jokingly: "How are you doing, Zifan? Our stars are young ladies who like eight pack abs!"

"Xingchen, go to the beach next time you record a show, we want to see Zifan show his abs!"

"It depends on the princess hug. Zifan, you must hug the princess and make a few more turns. If you can throw our stars up, it would be better!"

Bai Xingchen covered his face and smiled and said to them: "You are enough, don't talk nonsense in front of Auntie, how crazy Auntie thinks I can be!"

Xu Yuqin smiled and patted Bai Xingchen's hand, and said with a smile: "No, no, you have a good relationship with Zifan, I am too happy to be too late!"

The fans exclaimed after hearing this sentence. What did they hear? This is a stamp from Master Zifanmu. Is Fanxing CP stable? is not it? However, before they could ask more questions, Xu Zifan and the three were already in the car. #接机繁星# quickly entered the hot search, and after two hours of fermentation, it became the number one in the hot search, followed by the word "explosive" in red.

Fanxing CP was on the hot search again when the show was broadcast, even with #白星辰徐妈妈很熟#, #徐妈妈神助攻#, #繁星着手# all on the hot search! Each pair of this kind of love show will arrange **** assists. Some are classmates and friends, and some are parents and relatives. It will be a bit embarrassing for couples who have only been together for a few days to see their parents and friends, but Bai Xingchen and Xu's mother are so harmonious that there is no sense of distance. Therefore, I deepened my love for Xu Zifan. Xu's mother was so successful in this **** assist!

There are more and more people discussing in hot search topics, and many CP fans are celebrating like the New Year, saying that Xu Zifan and Bai Xingchen are absolutely serious, watching them two in the car, in the hotel, in the kitchen, and holding hands. Even the eyes looking at each other were bright, and the pink bubbles almost overflowed the screen! Many people went to the two people's Weibo to ask if they were really together, and by this time they were already in the ice and snow to take a romantic trip to the next location.

This time it was Bai Xingchen's location. They spent a day playing there during the day and visited many famous attractions. When it was almost night, Bai Xingchen took out a black cloth and said, "Zi Fan, you put this on first. I will take you to a place for dinner."

Xu Zifan knew that she would definitely want to make a surprise, and there was nothing special in her surroundings. She didn't know what medicine she sold in the gourd. Bai Xingchen urged: "Hurry up, I'll wear it for you."