Honest person (10)

Xu Zifan's expression is very serious, and his attitude is very tough. Wu Xuefei has never seen him like this after knowing him for so many years. She asked in a low voice, "Zifan, what's wrong with you?"

Xu Zifan said: "Don't worry, I said nothing will cause you trouble. Later, you will see the doctor and tell him wherever you feel uncomfortable. The doctor needs to know the specific situation to make a judgment."

Wu Xuefei didn't feel so nervous after hearing these words. Although she was going to the hospital, the hospital near their home was of average level. During the examination, she would only say that she was unwell, and the doctor would definitely not say she was okay. At most, I will do a few checks and prescribe some supplements and say that she is overworked. There is nothing to be afraid of.

The ambulance came, and all three of them got in, and Xu Zifan directly said that he was going to the best hospital in the city. The nurse advised him to come closer, but he resolutely refused to go to the best hospital. Both Wu Lidong and Wu Xuefei had a bad premonition. To stop them, Xu Zifan said that he was doing it for Wu Xuefei's good, and he was not afraid of spending money, so they didn't know what to say.

When he arrived at the first hospital, Wu Xuefei was rushed into the emergency room, and Xu Zifan directly hung up an expert number to tell the expert that Wu Xuefei has been uncomfortable since she was pregnant. This time she couldn't get up after working for a few days. The most comprehensive physical examination.

If the family members have such a request, the hospital will certainly not object to it. As long as there is no radiation check, they can do it. It just so happened that Wu Xuefei got up in the morning and didn't eat or drink water, so she can do any check.

So when the doctor in the emergency room said that Wu Xuefei should be fine, and when he suggested further examinations, Xu Zifan took out a lot of orders, found the doctor for directions, and led them to start an examination. Both Wu Lidong and Wu Xuefei were shocked, and hurriedly refused to say no to check. Wu Xuefei said: "It's uncomfortable right now. I just want to lie down quietly for a while and don't want to check these."

Xu Zifan said directly: "Don't be self-willed, why don't you take your body seriously? You see that you are uncomfortable sweeping the floor, uncomfortable sitting in the office at work, and dizzy when washing the dishes. This is definitely not right. Don't be afraid to spend money. Check it carefully. Don't worry, I've linked up with an expert number, and the expert will definitely be optimistic about seeing you."

Follow their doctor and laughed and said: "This lady, just listen to your husband. It's rare to have a husband who loves his wife so much. You are so happy."

Wu Xuefei's heart is anxious, what is happiness? She is pretending to be sick!

She quickly winked at Wu Lidong, and Wu Lidong said, "Zifan, check again another day. I think Feifei is nothing but tired."

Xu Zifan disagreed with the authentic words: "Dad, don't shy away from medical treatment. She is not feeling well for one or two days. She has been uncomfortable since she was pregnant. This is not good, and it must be checked."

Under Xu Zifan's strength, Wu Xuefei underwent a physical examination and then lay down in the hospital for a day. In the end, the expert looked at her condition and looked at all the examination results, and said that her body is very healthy, if it is uncomfortable, it may only be a psychological effect.

At this moment, the whole body examination of a pregnant woman has spread among the nurses. Everyone is curious about what a rare good husband is. Someone secretly took a picture of Xu Zifan and sent it to the group. They are very concerned about this pair. As a result, I was a little surprised to hear the expert's conclusion. Have a husband so hurt, and pregnant women are still thinking about it? This psychological effect makes me uncomfortable, what are I thinking about?