Raiders get out (14)

[System: Overlord, the "Desire Burning Body" skill has been cast. This skill is extremely effective and greatly reduces the process of overlord strategy. It is a cheating skill and 200,000 points are deducted.]

When Xu Zifan heard the sound of the system, he felt his whole body heat up. He wanted to take off his clothes, his mouth was dry, and he had a strong desire. This feeling made him react quickly. He knew from the bottom of his heart that this was the result of the system's influence, but he felt that there was indeed an urgent need to put out the fire!

He was stunned, he used his reason to suppress his desires, imagined the most terrifying thriller scenes, the most disgusting Zerg disaster scenes he had ever seen, and that desire suddenly disappeared. After all, it is his own personal feeling, and it is also useful for him to influence himself.

Lin Siyan stopped him from reaching out to pull him, "Zifan, I have liked you for a long time, do you really not like me?" Her eyes were proud, and Xu Zifan's ears were red. This time she absolutely succeeded, she didn't believe it. Xu Zifan is Liu Xiahui!

Xu Zifan's eyes flashed, his right hand clenched a fist and slammed it hard, as if pulling her hand away, but "accidentally" touched her face. The sharp ring between his fingers flicked across her face, and the blood instantly covered her face.

"Ah-my face!" Lin Siyan screamed and covered her face and fell to the ground, [System! system! My face hurts! What's wrong with my face? ! ]

System: Host! Your face has been cut with an 8 cm wound. According to the depth of the wound, it will leave scars.]

Ji Yawen rushed over when she heard the scream, and was startled to see Xu Zifan flushing and Lin Siyan bleeding from her fingers. Two waiters and several guests outside heard the sound rushing in, and they were all startled at the same place not knowing what to do.

Xu Zifan stood still and looked at Lin Siyan condescendingly, "You give me medicine?"

"My face! It hurts, it hurts—" Lin Siyan squeezed her face and curled up on the ground, shaking her whole body in pain, how could she even give a reply? She anxiously buys things from the system, [Give me pain relief, give me a pill to restore my appearance, hurry! 】

System: Host, 2,000 points for paralysis analgesics, 50,000 points for rejuvenating pills. But the host, someone saw that you were injured, and it is inappropriate to restore your appearance now. ]

Lin Siyan: Pain relief! Stop the pain first! I am going to die of pain! ]

Xu Zifan gave a cold snort and strode out of the bathroom. Ji Yawen hurriedly followed and asked in a low voice: "Boss, how are you? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"Going to the hospital will affect the stock price and going back to the hotel." Xu Zifan is still very hot in his body, and when he sees the host and Mr. Wen come up, he just ignores him and leaves directly.

There were six women assistants, drivers, and bodyguards. For the first time, Xu Zifan felt that so many women around him were in pain. He quickly got in the car and asked the driver to take him to the nearest hotel to open a room immediately. Ji Yawen just asked the waiter for a bottle of ice water and handed it to him nervously: "Boss, do I need to buy any medicine?"

She was embarrassed, but she couldn't help but ask. At the same time, she was also a little curious. Is there such a lustful medicine?

Xu Zifan took the ice water and drank half a bottle in one breath. The remaining wet tissues were stuck on his forehead and neck, finally feeling a little more comfortable. He closed his eyes and leaned on the back seat, "No, just take a cold shower. Block Lin Siyan, today this incident is directly exposed, check the identity of the man and the old man, expose their transaction, and send A statement was made that the company's contract with Lin Siyan was cancelled. She was full of illicit information and demanded liquidated damages."