Counterattack of the poor bamboo horse (End)

When Yan Yuxin was stunned, Ji Yaru held Xu Zifan's hand and clasped his fingers, and said to Yan Yuxin: "Just like Zifan, you betrayed him regardless of ten years of friendship. What did you get? But I'm very thankful that I didn't miss anything. One chance, I stood beside him. I noticed that your gaze is always on Zifan today. I hope Miss Yan will remember that this is my boyfriend. Please take care of yourself in the future. The scenery here is good and Miss Yan can be quiet. , We will be separated first."

Xu Zifan laughed. He said that Ji Yaru said so much today, so he was waiting here. This little girl also knows to declare sovereignty. Originally, he was going to say something. Since Ji Yaru had said so much, he followed Ji Yaru's strength and followed her directly without looking at Yan Yuxin again. Yan Yuxin is the culprit who caused the pain of the original owner's broken leg. He will never have the slightest sympathy for her. Is there any reason to wake her up?

After the two left, Yan Yuxin broke down and cried. She just wanted to live a good life and want to be a master. What was wrong? Ji Yaru said that he has received elite education from the age of five. Don't children have the strongest adaptability? Of course I can adapt to growing up in such a good environment. But she was a monk halfway through! She relaxed for eighteen years, and asked her to tighten the string when she came back. How could she adapt? What is wrong with her! She also pleases her father and mother. They don't accept it, don't they? Isn't she working hard yet? She is not wrong at all. If she is wrong, hasn't everything she has done in the past two years be wrong? So she is right, she can't be wrong, she doesn't admit that she is wrong, she will never regret it!

The Yan family was disappointed that Yan Yuxin disappeared at the banquet. They sent her abroad on the second day of the full moon banquet. They also warned her to stay away from people like Li Xudong if they don't want to regret later. They have taken care of this daughter, and even though they have a bad attitude, they have indeed taken care of it. But it's easy for a person to grow up crooked, but it's hard to come back. They don't have that deep affection for her, and they don't have so much patience and time. Now they want to train the youngest son to completely ignore her. If she takes their reminders as After that, she can only bear the consequences on her own.

After that, Xu Zifan and Ji Yaru got busy again. They run the same company, but meeting every day did not affect their relationship. Xu Zifan wanted to fulfill the original owner's wish as soon as possible. It was too slow to start a business on his own. So after he made money, he started trading in stocks, and then invested in many potential companies and projects to become their shareholders.

Most of his investments are in computer-related projects, so that he can expand his contacts in this industry, and he can also ask his partners for technical exchanges and learn from each other's best technicians. He insisted on studying one line and one line more carefully. He chose the computer industry when he went to college. How can he also learn to use this to make money? It is best to reach the level of black technology. Of course, if he wants to learn from the other party, the investment amount should be increased appropriately, which is regarded as the reward for learning.

Gradually, Xu Zifan became famous in this industry, because no one has seen a company boss who learns technology. The bosses usually recruit all kinds of high-level technicians, and they can plan their own tactics, but Xu Zifan can't wait to hollow out the foundation of the technicians. Inspiring to become the strongest technician is simply a strange thing among bosses.

Ji Yaru and the elders in the family are very supportive of him. After all, he is still young, so it's okay to learn more. So Xu Zifan went further and further on this wonderful road, until he graduated, and he was on the wealth list. hat of!

The name of Xu Zifan's company is very capricious, so it is called "Zifan Learning Co., Ltd.". Over the past few years, the original interactive learning platform has grown and become the largest learning platform in the country. It includes many functions, such as "photographic judgment", "word clearance game", "partial subject test", etc. It was designed by Xu Zifan and the team, and it is very practical. Even the Taobao champion store was also transferred to the platform mall, which is more convenient for platform members to purchase. It is a complete one-stop service.