Counterattack of the Poor Bamboo Horse (14)

About Yan Yuxin's visit, Xu's mother called Xu Zifan. She now feels that her son is very independent and has grown into a man who can be alone, so she is used to telling him everything.

Of course Xu Zifan ignored him. He had blocked all of Yan Yuxin's contact information, and she couldn't find him at all. After he and Ji Yaru arrived in Bingcheng, they first ate the local classic barbecue. The barbecue here is different from other places. The dipping materials are mainly powder and basically no sauce.

Ji Yaru hadn't eaten barbecue yet. After the meat dishes came up, she watched Xu Zifan put pieces of meat on the pan with holes in the middle of the table. Xu Zifan smiled and looked at her and said, "You try too? It's fun."

Ji Yaru's first reaction was to think that the food below is full of carbon, so that the smoked food might have carcinogens. Then she looked up and looked around. All the tables were full of guests and people were eating hot. The store is said to be iced. The best barbecue restaurant in the city, their seats are still booked in advance. So she probably didn't think so. After all, others didn't eat it much, but she didn't eat at Yan's house before.

Ji Yaru picked up the chopsticks and tentatively put a few pieces of meat on it, and then followed Xu Zifan's actions, flipping through it from time to time, but she was inexperienced. After Xu Zifan picked up several pieces of cooked meat, she suddenly discovered that one piece was roasted by her. blacken! She quickly picked up the piece, frowning and showing a pity.

Xu Zifan picked the meat from her chopsticks, ate it in one bite, and said with a smile: "The grilled one is a different taste. Some people like to eat this kind of batter, and it's crispy. Don't believe you try it? "

Ji Yaru saw that he was eating very fragrantly. He really put a paste and ate it. A special scent spread in her mouth. She nodded and said: "It is very delicious, but this kind of food must not be eaten more. it is good."

"Yes, let's roast it carefully, and eat it as soon as it is cooked." Xu Zifan put a lot of meat for her, and then started roasting potato chips, coriander, leeks and so on.

Ji Yaru was dazzled. He never knew that some dishes could be roasted and they tasted really good. Xu Zifan said: "This is a barbecue from the north, and Korean barbecue is also very special. If the sauce is well matched, it is delicious. We can try it when we go back. If you like it, we can go to the outskirts to grill and eat it on holiday. , Very interesting, many people eat like this at parties."

Ji Yaru imagined a scene like that, unexpectedly a little yearning, "Then we will go when the spring is warm."

"Well, we can cook hot pot at home in winter. It is very lively for a few people to cook and eat in a big pot." Xu Zifan glanced at her and said with a smile, "You haven't experienced these before. In fact, they are all very interesting. So much, just enjoy it. Don't we live to be happy?"

Ji Yaru swallowed the potato chips in his mouth. They were fragrant and delicious. She showed a faint smile and nodded: "Well, you are right."

They saw ice sculptures that night. The ice sculptures here are not as simple as one piece or two. Instead, many buildings are built in the big park with ice. There are walls that mimic the Great Wall, tall slides, and various characters and animals. , There are ice trees and ice skating rinks, etc. The colorful lights hit the ice, making people hard to remove their eyes!

They walked in the flow of people, and from time to time they could hear the exclamation of tourists. The magic of nature combined with people's craftsmanship made them a magical ice city. Walking in it, they were really afraid of missing something at the first sight. Everyone was very excited. . Xu Zifan took Ji Yaru to play all the things that he could play, took a lot of photos with each other, and asked someone to help take a group photo. When skating, Ji Yaru couldn't. Xu Zifan held her hands and taught her backwards and took her to skate together.