Master Educated Youth (12)

Aunt Wu suddenly stood up and said angrily: "Are you scaring me?"

Su Qing straightened her back and refused to give up, "I don't mean it, I just tell the truth. If Wu Zhigang doesn't know about the retiring, I think Aunt Wu should write to him and ask him what he meant. Otherwise, I'm so good to deal with a girl who has a root of Miaohong who was engaged and retired by Wu Zhigang and has bad reputation. I have to go to the army to ask for an explanation.

Aunt Wu grinned back, "Okay, I'd like to see, a woman with a bad reputation is not worthy of being defended by the troops!"

"You! Take it out if you have evidence, otherwise you will be spreading rumors and slander!" Su Qing was in a bad mood, but Aunt Wu had already walked away and ignored her.

The matchmaker who followed also shook his head and left with a sigh. It didn't take long for what happened to the two families to pass from the matchmaker's mouth. Su Qing's reputation fell into the bottom, and she was able to yell at her future mother-in-law, without being polite at all. This simply meant unrepentant.

Su's mother also gave Su Qing a lesson. Su Qing shouted angrily: "What's wrong? I don't steal or steal, and I don't have any intimacy with other men. Why is my reputation bad? They just look at Xu Zifan. When I became the deputy director, can I bully me when I can get things and make money? I can too! Okay, isn't it just dissatisfaction with me if you are arguing? That branch! Split me out of the head office. I will live in the old house of my grandma, and then I will live my own life by myself!"

Su Qing decided that no one could bear it any longer. She had been waiting for her to have her own small family after marrying, with Wu Zhigang's allowance as the start-up capital, trying to get some money in the black market. Unexpectedly, Wu Zhigang did not return on the set date, and now he has proposed to retire, and the family still cannot accommodate her. In this case, she is doing well on her own. She hasn't married yet, so she always scores something for her when the family is divided? The money she earns with her own things is all hers, and no one can take advantage of it!

She glared at her three brothers and three sister-in-laws, one by one, "Today I will leave the words here, today we are divided, and we will be cut off! Don't wait for me to be rich in the future, you stick to it like dog skin plasters. , Remember that you drove me away today!"

Her eyes were so sharp that her brothers and sisters suddenly felt a little frustrated, and they didn't even speak. Su's father, who had been silent at this time, suddenly stepped forward and slapped Su Qing, pointing to her nose and angrily said: "Fit! If you want to split you, you will be split out! If you get out of this house, I will not be your daughter!"

Su's mother was taken aback, and she hurriedly grabbed Su's father and said, "What are you doing, the child is so old, why do you beat her?"

Father Su said angrily: "I don't understand the **** of such a big person, my old Su family's face is so embarrassing to her!"

Su Qing covered her face with an angry face, and sneered: "Okay, you can see it. In your heart, you are the only one who gave birth to your son, and your daughter is the one who picked it up. The division of the family is fair, and it should be given to me. I can't miss a point, I will go to the captain myself!"

Su Qing strode out the door, not hiding or fearing with a slap. She wants to drive too, what is she afraid of? She is going to live in the city in the future, regardless of her reputation in the village! These people think that bad reputation will affect their lives, but they don't know that in the future, the society will laugh at the poor and not laugh at the prostitution. How can anyone care about this bit of trouble!

For a moment she thought about retiring altogether and trying to get out of here, but she immediately denied this idea.

She had been working for people all her life, except for knowing how to eat something, knowing what clothes will be popular in the future, and knowing the trend of social development, she knows nothing else. Just relying on her own struggle, she will be able to buy a house, buy a car and live a well-off life in this life. It is just that she can't help buying a few more houses because she can't make that much money. This kind of life can at best be better than the previous life, how can it be compared with the head's wife?