Plastic uncle and nephew (30)

"Then Shao Xu, many netizens are worried that your uncle will encroach on your property. What do you think about this?"

"Xu Shao, would you choose to go back to the Xu clan to fight for sovereignty with your uncle?"

"Xu Shao, your live broadcast platform and e-sports club are both very successful. Why don't you go back to the Xu family? Do you not want to fight with your uncle, or you can't do things like the Xu family?"

The reporter is a reporter after all. After a short while embarrassing, he began to ask about sensitive topics again. There are seven or eight cameras facing Xu Zifan. In case of any inappropriate reaction to him, what will be reported later One can imagine. But Xu Zifan didn't even change his eyes. He smiled and said, "Do netizens care about me so much? When you report, remember to thank you netizens and fans for me. Actually, this is very simple. The Xu family is a family business of our Xu family. My uncle had the ability and time before, so he took care of it.

I was a fan of fun before, and everyone knows that I have only recently started to be interested in emerging industries such as live broadcasting and e-sports. I think, since my brother-in-law is still young and still has energy, he is in charge of the Xu family, and I venture into a new industry in the outside world. Isn't that good? I have now set up two laboratories to develop smart products and new drugs. I think this is a forward-looking thing. I am very optimistic and will definitely put a lot of energy into it. I don't have time to control Xu, right? So what am I going to do? It's too late for me to do these things now, I really don't have much time.

So don't worry about my uncle bullying me. The assets are in the hands of whoever is. If I don't let go, who can take over? My uncle is not going to be disrespectful of the old and bully me, a junior who has lost his parents. What if... someday his brain is going to do this..." Xu Zifan smiled and leaned back in the chair, "Who am I? ? Am I afraid? "

That kind of arrogant and confident look made his fans immediately stared, whispering "Xu Shao is not afraid of such things"! The reporters did not expect him to answer this way. One reporter subconsciously opened his mouth and asked: "Xu Shao, do you mean your uncle is not as old as you?"

Everyone looked at the reporter for an instant, and the reporter shrank his neck and muttered, "What's wrong? Doesn't it mean that?"

Xu Zifan chuckled at him with his index finger, and shook his head: "You are so funny, do you think that your parents are not as good as you? If you have something to say, filial piety is still necessary. My uncle helped me keep the company and develop He is so big and has helped me manage for so many years. There are credits and hard work. Don't get him wrong. I believe he has no idea about the company. Maybe he will wait for me to get married and have children to look stable before talking to me about the family business. Isn't it the same for the elders?"

The words "getting into a family and having children" instantly distorted everyone's attention, and their sights were all focused on Yao Kexin's belly at once! The reporters hurriedly asked: "Xu Shao, are you and Kexin getting close? Is there good news?"

Yao Kexin waved her hand, her face flushed, "Where and where, I was still playing Wia yesterday when I was filming, so please don't write anything."

Xu Zifan took her hand and clasped her ten fingers on the table, watching her laugh, but said to the reporter, "When will the good things be heard? You don't know, Ke Xin is a workaholic. To what extent do you love work? Talking in dreams is just memorizing lines. You have also watched "Xia Yi Biography". She is doing well? When her movie is released, you will see her acting better. There is nothing talented about. What I admire is the talent and willingness to work hard, every time the work is better than the last time, I especially admire Kexin, when her new play is released in a few days, you remember to watch it. By the way, I will have a lottery. You guys can get a vote."