Furious daddy (6)

Xu Zifan took four bodyguards home on the same day. He was also quite funny. All the hired bodyguards were outfitted with uniform black casual brand clothing. They looked handsome and capable and were easy to fight. They were also extremely comfortable. He directly said to the bodyguards: "Now that I have money again, you follow me to eat, drink and dress. As long as I protect my mother and me, I will never treat you badly."

The bodyguards were unsmiling on their faces, but in fact they were all at ease. When a bodyguard is an employer who is in trouble, it will not only have to work harder, but also be particularly vulnerable to injury, and sometimes even help the employer to run errands, but in Xu Zifan's place, they can almost be regarded as leisurely, they are simply here to enjoy their vacation. Now that Xu Zifan is so generous, they have also formulated a more rigorous protection plan. This is also their criterion.

So as soon as Xu Zifan entered the house, the porcelain ornaments that came on the face were kicked by the bodyguard and fell to pieces! Xu Zifan patted his chest, turned his head and said to the mobile phone in the hand of another bodyguard: "Look at everyone, why I don't want to go home! Why did I hit the beast a few times and call the bodyguard! You said I misunderstood Xu Dong , Relying on Xu Dong's pet love to fool around, you like to send you this kind of pet, I don't want to be smashed!"

The expressions of Xu Maotong and Liang Yujie changed. Liang Yujie got up and said, "Zifan, you are broadcasting again? How can you broadcast it at home? You still slander your dad like this. Your dad doesn't know how much worrying about you in the past two days. Feeling, didn't you see that his face was haggard? Why are you fooling around? If your father is partial to Xiaofeng, he won't be sent to school and not allowed to go home. I also beat Xiaofeng so that he will not interfere with you. Eyes, we are all facing you, don't you hurt our heart by saying that?"

Xu Zifan walked slowly in front of Liang Yujie with his hands in his pockets, looked at her for a moment, and said: "Yu Auntie, you can really talk. You will nail me as an unfilial son in two or three sentences. Isn't the next step going to let Xu Zifeng be miserable? Bo sympathizes? After all, his parents are punishing him. He is really a pitiful. But I believe that the eyes of netizens are discerning. Facts speak louder than words. No matter how good you are, don't think about whitewashing. I just believe it. Your words!"

"Nizi! How do you talk to your Aunt Yu?! Turn off the live broadcast, and you should have a bottom line for your mischief!" Xu Maotong's face was gloomy, and he tried to suppress his anger. He had known this child was so stupid, and he should have a fever. Die!

Xu Zifan shrugged and took his mobile phone and said to the audience: "I believe that none of you are mentally retarded. You will treat this matter rationally. Okay, today's live broadcast will end here. I will show it to you when I exercise or eat."

Seeing Xu Zifan shutting down the live broadcast, Xu Maotong reprimanded in a deep voice: "You have become more skilled."

Xu Zifan smiled, "I should be grateful to Xu Zifeng, if he didn't give me time and time again, how could I grow so much wisdom? I don't welcome me to come back because of your performance just now. I just don't want to see you. , I decided to move to live with my mother, remember not to stop my card, or your son Xu Maotong should go to beg again, it will be your face."

Xu Zifan walked upstairs when he finished speaking. Xu Maotong berated him to stop. He stood halfway up the stairs and looked at them condescendingly, "I want to go to my mother and do my filial piety, and I am not interested in your company. Spending money outside is not what you want? What are you going to toss about, then I will go to work in the Xu clan. If I am in the Xu clan, it doesn't matter whether the **** Xu Zifeng can get in. You are really stupid. ?"