Furious daddy (8)

When the rich second generation met in Xu Zifan's club, they would often ask Xu Zifan to gather together. Xu Zifan would mostly drink two cups for the sake of face, chat with them, and if they met some talents, they would get closer and make friends.

This day, a group of young men came to celebrate their birthdays. Xu Zifan used to toast and gave a bottle of red wine. Just as he sat down and said something, a drunk young man suddenly said, "Brother Fan, Xu Lili has been two or three months ago. Now, why are you so clear-hearted? Brother, I have a small entertainment company, and young models and celebrities are more beautiful than the other. The most important thing is to have fun. If you like Brother Fan, I will bring you to see?"

Everyone who heard this looked at Xu Zifan. Some people were afraid that he would get angry and pulled the talking son brother. Who knows that Xu Zifan doesn't care at all, but just smiled and said, "You don't know that I don't like to play. , For the time being, it's not in my eyes. But the entertainment industry is also quite interesting. It's okay to invest in a few movies. Another day you will help me pull a line to introduce people in the circle. I will earn more money to support me and my mother. ."

Mentioned that no one answered the sensitive topic of his parents, the son-in-law happily responded to the introduction of people to him, and Xu Zifan greeted him and left. Xiao Jiang followed him and asked, "Xu Shao, are you really planning to invest in movies?"

Xu Zifan nodded, "You can do whatever you want to make money. You don't need to have a network for nothing. You have to find out the specific situation of the entertainment industry these days. If you have a good script, show it to me. Investment belongs to investment. No money is allowed."

"Yes, Shao Xu, I will do it well."

Xiao Jiang's personal abilities are very strong, and he figured out the general situation of the entertainment industry in three days, and he also got five scripts. Xu Zifan went through the script and asked the director, the lead actor and the team behind him. He directly invested 50% of the funds in two of the films, and most of the funds just returned were invested. But he is very optimistic about the two films and the director. After one year of release, the return will be at least ten times that of a steady profit.

It just so happens that the starring role of one of the movies is the first-line big flower Yang Lin, the actor who Xu Zifan squeezed out of Xu Lili's investment. Yang Lin's acting skills are very good, but she was almost lucky. She didn't win the award for three nominations. This time she was rushing for the award.

Netizens know that Xu Zifan has invested in this movie and put him on the hot search again. They are all saying that Xu Zifan deliberately, after banning Xu Lili, he deliberately praised Xu Lili's opponent and wanted to make Xu Lili regret it. This kind of character with distinct love and hatred accidentally hit many people's points. Xu Zifan's fans once again increased in large numbers. He praised him for his beautiful work, and liked his unrestrained appearance!

Xu Zifan is a wealthy young master who is always on hot search. With more than 30 million fans, he is really popular. Even his live broadcast room popularity has climbed to the top of the list. It compares those Internet celebrities who specialize in live broadcasts to make money. Known as a clear stream in the rich world, even passersby began to like him, and his reputation is getting better and better.

Things are moving in the direction Xu Maotong least wants to see, and the stronger Xu Zifan is, the less he dare to do anything lightly.

What's more, now that Xu Zifan does not live at home, the club funds belong to him, and he has formed a lot of contacts. Xu Maotong has no power to freeze his assets. Xu Zifan is completely out of his control. This feeling is very bad. He didn't have any patience to care about the "wronged" youngest son and Liang Yujie, who hadn't taught the eldest son well. Xu Zifeng and Liang Yujie could only follow him to feel bored and could do nothing.