Furious daddy (20)

Chu Wen applied to the court for a divorce. Given their relationship involving blood feuds, the court will of course approve Chu Wen's application. Xu Maotong hurriedly found the best lawyer in the divorce lawsuit in Beijing. He wanted to fight for property, but Chu Wen didn't expect that Chu Wen had any requirements for property. As long as the marriage was dissolved immediately, he could not do anything.

Her original words were: I feel sick if I have anything to do with Xu Maotong.

Xu Maotong was so angry that she was eager to draw the line. He had always looked down on Chu Wen. When was it her turn to dislike him? There is no evidence for what he committed. Once he has recovered, he will still be the chairman of the Xu Group. What is Chu Wen? Do you rely on the son in the meeting room?

As soon as their marriage was dissolved, Xu Zifan immediately posted on Weibo to indicate that he had severed his father-son relationship with Xu Maotong, and that he would only be Chu Wen's son. This time, Xu Maotong harmed Chu Wen. No one said that he was not filial. They all praised him for his masculinity and knew that he was the best son in the world to protect his mother.

Xu Maotong used to wish for this obnoxious son, who had always called him "junk" and "adverse son", but now Xu Zifan has cut off the relationship as if he was abandoned, and he couldn't accept it from the bottom of his heart. When did Xu Maotong become such a disgusting figure? ! Although the law does not recognize such things as severing relations, Xu Zifan's posture in publicizing the world still slapped him in the face.

He didn't believe how long the mother and son could be successful, and now that they are so high-profile, he wants to see how well they can live.

Xu Maotong has no fear of the two murders more than 20 years ago. At that time, technology was not as advanced as it is now. Many things were erased if they were erased, and it was impossible to find real evidence.

But this is not a problem for Xu Zifan and Chu Wen at all. As long as Xu Maotong is sent to prison, it is enough. Does the crime matter? Chu Wen personally handed all the evidence handed over by Won Teshou to the police, and Xu Zifan also found a lot of things using hacking techniques and handed them to the police as evidence.

With evidence, the police handled the case very quickly, and this time directly took Xu Maotong back to the police station for custody. Sick and need to be hospitalized? Then you have to wait for someone to get a hospital certificate to go through the formalities. Before you do it, stay in the detention center. The police also have a doctor.

Xu Maotong never expected that things would take a turn for the worse, and he did not expect that Feng Tezhu, whom he trusted so much, would have hidden so much evidence. He was anxious, his throat was sweet, and he died in the detention center.

Xu Maotong was arrested and Xu's stock fell again. After discovering that Xu Maotong had really fallen, his colleagues began to compete for market share and focused on Xu's big cake. The directors couldn't hold it any longer, and they released news of selling their shares one after another, wanting to sell them urgently and stop losses in time.

Xu Zifeng was so angry that he called them to a meeting, furious at the meeting, accusing them of sharing wealth and not suffering.

Several directors are not used to him, and directly use the radical method, "If you believe that the Xu family can return to the top, then you pay for it. At that time, you will be the largest shareholder of the Xu family, and the entire Xu family is in your control, no Is it okay?"

"Yes, you are so confident, you simply bought our shares and made money on your own."

"If you don't have confidence in yourself, why should we share our troubles with you? In business, how much did we lose because of you and your dad? It would be good if you didn't pay for it. We are not a philanthropist."