C-position little wolfdog (2)

After everyone entered the arena, five instructors walked into the hall. In the middle of the station is one of the three most popular idols in the entertainment industry, Bai Yuchen, who once made his debut as a member of the men's group abroad, and served as the lead dancer and vocalist in the men's group. He has fans in all countries and is known as the top traffic. In the year when he returned to China, film and television songs developed in an all-round way. It is most suitable for him to be the promoter of the boy group, and he is also the main character supporting the show. As soon as he appeared, everyone stood up screaming and exclaiming, with expressions of disbelief and excitement. Only Xu Zifan, still with a calm smiling face, slowly stood up and applauded unhurriedly.

Bai Yuchen stood face to face with Xu Zifan at the time, subconsciously smiled, thinking he was particularly interesting, and said: "Hello everyone, I am the initiator of the idol boy group this time-Bai Yuchen, I am very happy to meet with you, and hope to meet him. Every time in the competition, everyone will do their best to fight hard to finally become a member of the'Beidou Men's Team'!"

"Good promoter!" The contestants wanted to say a few words and were afraid of saying something wrong, so they could only clap vigorously to express their importance, carefully maintaining an excited expression, while Xu Zifan still smiled calmly.

Bai Yuchen introduced the four mentors around me, "Ms. Bai Xingchen next to me is my twin sister. She has won the highest awards in singing and performing arts. She is super talented. This time she is responsible for everyone's vocal and performance. How to be a great artist."

Bai Yuchen looks very nice, his sister Bai Xingchen's facial features are more refined than him, exactly the kind of fox facial features that people think. At this time, her black hair fell to her chest, and she was wearing a white dress with pure makeup, which still gave people a beautiful feeling. Moreover, she was 27 years old, and she was no different from the girl in her early 20s. Most of the players in the audience did not dare to look directly into her eyes, and she felt like she was electrocuted.

Bai Xingchen smiled and greeted everyone with a very nice voice, "Hello everyone, I am Bai Xingchen, my first time as a mentor, and it is such an important domestic first men's team trial. I may be very strict. So I hope Everyone is mentally prepared and don't relax in vocal music."

Everyone applauded again. Xu Zifan felt a little bit in the world of idols. All of them looked so good-looking. The average value of this world is so high. But the original owner in the memory is not bad, well, it's just that the face is fat like a bun now. Why does this body get fat first? It is estimated that several catties of meat have grown on the face.

Xu Zifan was distracted, and when Bai Yuchen started to introduce others, he drew his attention back. The singer responsible for the creation is a 38-year-old powerful male singer named Zhou Peng. Many of his songs are well-known, have a high right to speak in terms of creation, and are very good at rap. Even in the era of small fresh meat, he can still enter the top five of the major charts every time he makes a song, which is very powerful.

Xu Zifan paid special attention to Zhou Peng, because the original owner is very talented in creation. He does not intend to waste this talent. If he can get more guidance from Zhou Peng, he will definitely gain a lot. Bai Xingchen also has to study seriously, singing, he has only sung in KTV before.

There are also two instructors in charge of dance, a man and a woman who both came back from overseas groups after their debut. They are new idols who are good at singing and dancing. They have good masterpieces and many fans. They are both 20 years old, named Yu Hai and Cheng Man. Xu Zifan feels that dancing must also be studied seriously. This is a field he has never touched, and it seems that he can't relax in this world at all. These mentors are all well-known stars, and the show group is generous, but only this configuration can truly create the first idol men's team, not just a gimmick, but a real role model for the men's team behind.