C-position little wolfdog (16)

Everyone's eyes were focused on Pan Yu. In fact, the players were also very puzzled. They had been training in a closed manner and did not know about the outside. They only saw a sign from the program group talking to Pan Yu three times. At this time, it was discovered that Pan Yu seemed to be eliminated, and the players were shocked and even ran out of sadness.

Bai Yuchen glanced at Pan Yu coldly and said: "About the player Pan Yu being eliminated, I must explain here. Pan Yu broke the news that the three instructors were private and treated their teammates very unkindly during the show, which led to the production of the nation. Questioning Pan Yu's character and strongly demanding that Pan Yu be eliminated. So the program group opened an elimination channel. If the number of eliminated votes exceeds the original number of votes before the end of this period, it is eliminated."

Bai Yuchen found Pan Yu's votes on the form, "Pan Yu's last live vote plus all the votes of the national producers of these issues, the number of votes was 5860934, and the number of eliminated votes was 10,323,956, so Pan Yu was eliminated in this issue. The meaning of the national producer."

When Bai Yuchen's voice fell, the audience was in an uproar. Xu Zifan on the throne only got 11098735 votes. Pan Yu almost caught up with Xu Zifan, but Xu Zifan got support votes. Pan Yu was eliminated votes. Isn't this equivalent to -4463022 votes? ! It's shocking! !

Everyone's expressions changed, and some players couldn't help asking, "White PD, is the elimination channel for everyone?"

Bai Yuchen shook his head, raised his hand to signal everyone to be quiet, and smiled and calmly said: "Don't worry, this is a special treatment. Now the elimination channel has been closed. If there is no major disturbance, it will not be opened again. You can play with peace of mind. Okay. As for what happened to Pan Yu, the players who left today can check it out when they go back. The remaining players don't have to be curious. We will start the next game soon. Everyone will continue to work hard."

Pan Yu was stunned for a long time before he recovered, and kept shaking his head in disbelief, "Impossible! This is impossible! How can there be any elimination channels? Why do you treat me this way? This is the shady of the program group! The program group controls the number of votes, I Do not believe!"

Bai Yuchen said coldly: "Please come in for a security guard."

Two security guards quickly entered, driving Pan Yu away from left to right. Pan Yu looked up and saw Xu Zifan while struggling. Xu Zifan sat high on the throne. He had lost 30 pounds and was not as fat as he was before. He wore the uniform uniform of the players and sat on the luxurious throne as if he was all tall. Unattainable. He met Xu Zifan's eyes, and he felt very dazzling, Xu Zifan must have done it! This is Xu Zifan's revenge!

Pan Yu was taken away, Bai Yuchen asked the eliminated players to say something in their hearts, and the fifth recording ended smoothly. In the past two weeks, the editor has edited the training routines of the players. As long as the elimination scene is added, the fifth episode will be broadcast soon.

When returning to the dormitory, the players ran into Pan Yu who was packing up and leaving. Pan Yu stared at Xu Zifan, walked up to him and said, "I won't just let it go!"

Xu Zifan curled up his mouth and looked down at him, "This is just the beginning."

The two passed by, Xu Zifan's heart was extremely calm, because he knew that he would eventually hit this villain and lose confidence. Pan Yu is extremely irritable, because there is a kind of fear in his heart, is it that fate cannot be reversed at all? He has done so many things and is still no better than Xu Zifan. Even so many bad things have happened because of trying to reverse his fate. Will his life go smoothly?