Master Educated Youth (7)

Xu Zifan and the villagers worked hard for several days before finally harvesting all the crops!

When working these days, Xu Zifan and Yang Wanyun could always feel Su Qing's hostility, but when they looked over, Su Qing worked as if nothing had happened. After finishing her busy work, Yang Wanyun breathed a sigh of relief as soon as she went home, "Fortunately, after finishing her work, Su Qing didn't know what was going on, it was weird."

Feng Yuying frowned and asked, "What's wrong? What did she do?"

Xu Zifan thoughtfully said: "She always stares at me and Wanyun without letting others notice. Everyone is anxious to harvest crops, and I and Wanyun have trouble talking about it. I think she seems to hate us both. "

Feng Yuying laughed as soon as she heard it, "What's wrong with me? You didn't chat with others and didn't know about her. She, she originally planned to marry the old Wu family after the autumn harvest. Sister-in-law said that Wu Zhigang has a mission in the army, and he won't come back to visit relatives, and he can only come back during the Spring Festival. Can she not hate her if she is not married?

Yang Wanyun wondered: "What does that have to do with us? Can you blame us?"

"Wu Dasao said that there is a task, what can he do? Isn't it because of Su Qing's poor character to make an excuse for dragging? Last time, you two asked Su Qing to make a fuss and let everyone know about this. She can't hate you two This kind of person is selfish, and she is blamed on others for her own fault. We are not afraid of her. No matter how she dares to make trouble, I will disturb her all about her marriage! I am still distant relatives with Sister Wu."

Yang Wanyun said hurriedly, "Mom, don't mix with other people's affairs. If they get a bad life in the future, you still have to blame you? Anyway, Aunt Wu knows who Su Qing is, she will definitely consider it herself."

"Don't worry, I have a sense of measure." Feng Yuying waved her hand, she didn't like to mix with others, but if Su Qing provoked her daughter, she would not be polite.

Knowing that Su Qing was because of this kind of thing, Xu Zifan and Yang Wanyun didn't care much about it. As long as Su Qing is still thinking about marrying Wu Zhigang, she will not dare to make trouble before the Spring Festival.

After the autumn harvest, everyone was idle. There was not so much work in the village. Xu Zifan told Yang Yongqing and shared the work of him and Yang Wanyun among others. If you earn more work points, you will get more food, and you will naturally be willing to take over. Then Yang Wanyun was busy with family affairs every day and wrote articles in other time. Xu Zifan ran into the mountains every day, began to pick those wild fruits and mountain treasures, and also caught a lot of fish.

The local people would deal with Shanzhen, Feng Yuying helped Xu Zifan clean up the mushrooms and fungus when he was free, and dried them in the yard. He tried to make canned wild fruits according to Xu Zifan's words. This was a waste of wood and sugar. Feng Yuying was no less nagging, but she still worked with Yang Wanyun to make the cans.

There are several kinds of wild fruits. Among them, Shanlihong and Shandingzi are the sweetest, and they are also delicious when canned. Shaguo is sweet and sour and crispy. The slices are pickled with sugar and dried and eaten directly as snacks. They are both appetizing and sweet. Hawthorn slices are sun-dried, soaked in water is not only delicious but also good for the body. These are all very easy to deal with, but no one has tossed like this before. When the neighbor saw it, he murmured that the city came from Jingui, and he said so much to eat a wild fruit, so much wasted.

Then Xu Zifan asked them to start making canned fish. This was troublesome. Feng Yuying and Yang Wanyun had no clue. They could only try a little bit according to the taste described by Xu Zifan, and made a lot of them. Forget the fish, anyway, it was the river for nothing, but the oil, salt, sauce and vinegar at home was all used up, and I had to buy it, and some had to use a ticket to buy it!