C-position little wolfdog (13)

All three of the Pan family are suspected, and Pan Yu's motives and suspicions are heavier. Who made Xu Zifan completely overshadowed Pan Yu's limelight in the recent game? Pan Yu's fans are still yelling at Xu Zifan, and the police who have been aware of the situation directly focused their attention on Pan Yu.

Pan Yu never dreamed that he would be arrested into the police station as soon as he came out. He was extremely frightened. Not to mention that he had never been in contact with the police in his two lifetimes, and he was uneasy about the things he had done himself. In particular, the police said that Xu Zifan had called the police a long time ago. Then Xu Zifan never raised the police when he returned to the training camp, but turned his face with him the day before. Does this mean that the police found evidence against him? Otherwise, why is Xu Zifan so sure?

Pan Yu gritted his teeth and did not admit that he had harmed Xu Zifan, but he kept his eyes down to avoid the police's sight and concealed his panic, which made the police even more suspicious. During this period of time, the police have been investigating. Xu Zifan's roommates, golfers, and classmates have all been eliminated. The landlord also provided corridor monitoring to prove that he had never entered Xu Zifan's room. Only Pan Yu, the one who makes big and small bags every time he goes to Xu Zifan's house, is the person most likely to be involved in Xu Zifan's house.

After Pan's father and Pan's mother figured out why the police were looking for them, they were very dissatisfied, and it was absolutely impossible to say bluntly. This kind of thing has nothing to do with their family. Father Pan said that after his divorce that year, Xu's mother disappeared without a trace with the child. If it weren't for this time, he wouldn't even know the child's surname, how could he harm him. Pan's mother also said that the police were allowed to investigate the various exchanges of their family over the years, and they had never contacted Xu's mother and son.

As for Pan Yu and Xu Zifan's friends, both of them thought it was a coincidence. Maybe the two looked a little alike, and they became friends when they met. Their son would definitely not harm anyone. In the course of the investigation, the suspicions of the two gradually decreased, but the police still applied to search the Pan's house, but unfortunately, no hormone drugs were found in the end and they had to be released. Of course, the police believe that Pan Yu is still the biggest suspect, and they will not give up the investigation.

Pan Yu was detained for 4 hours, but when he was released, he did not feel relieved. The process of waiting for the results for these two days was the greatest torture to him. He regretted it and shouldn't use this method. It was too dangerous. He almost killed himself in prison. At this time, his mind was full of fortunately that he was careful enough to enter and leave Xu Zifan's home as a friend, it would be difficult to leave valid evidence, otherwise he would be finished.

When he got home, Pan's father asked him coldly whether he had done this. Pan Yu denied it, and he didn't need to quibble. Pan's mother had a big quarrel with Pan's father and blamed Pan's father for scolding their son for Xu Zifan. Pan's mother is shrewd. Over the years, she has made the company shared by both of them. Pan's father will lose half of his property if he wants to divorce. Of course he is reluctant. Therefore Pan's mother will not do anything to please him at home, which is very strong. . Father Pan couldn't quarrel with her, so he slammed the door and left. As for whether he went to the company or the third or fourth place, Pan's mother didn't care.

The interrogation of the police and the quarrel between his parents made Pan Yu more irritable. He had been insomnia for many days and had more thoughts. Now all the negative emotions erupted together. Regardless of Pan's mother's comfort, he slammed the door back to the room and threw everything in the room After falling all over, he collapsed on the bed tiredly, but still couldn't sleep with disturbed thoughts.