Honest person (11)

Wu Xuefei was a little worried. She sent a WeChat message to Wu Lidong and said: Otherwise, forget it. If we give it to him this time, we will have no deposit.

Wu Lidong was also a little bit ignorant, and replied: The plan before, lied to him hundreds of thousands, so that he could not pay the debt. As a result, three hundred and eighty thousand in his four hundred thousand are ours. Doesn't that mean that we have tossed him out of twenty thousand? No, if we just give up like this, neither he nor his parents will trust us anymore, maybe we will see something, we have to run quickly, then we will have been doing it for nothing in the past few months, and we will be in vain.

Wu Xuefei: But I always feel that something is wrong. I remember Xu Zifan as stupid and cheating, but I haven't seen him in five or six years after graduating from university, maybe he has become smarter. You see, we haven't been pleased at all in the past few months, and we are almost mad at him. Did you say he did it on purpose?

Wu Lidong: Impossible! Which man can bear wearing a green hat on his head? The child in the belly of his wife is not his own? It would be even more impossible if he didn't know this, he had no reason to play us on purpose.

The two hesitated for a long time, before gritting their teeth for the last time, they decided to return the profit again. Just this time, when Xu Zifan and his relatives borrowed one million, plus these, they could finally earn about two million. Then when Xu Zifan was in the chaos of debt collection, he transferred the house to Wu Xuefei. The house sold for another two million, and they could go to other cities to live well.

Xu Zifan also posted a Weibo online: This time he invested 400,000 yuan, and his father-in-law said he could get back 800,000 yuan. awesome! Next time I plan to borrow money from my relatives and friends, invest a large sum of money, pay off all the debts, and then change to a big house before the child is born. My life is perfect now. My wife and father-in-law watch TV and do housework at home every day, so I work hard, improve technology, and the investment of father-in-law is really great!

The amount of Xu Zifan's investment is getting bigger and bigger, and some of the fans are eager to ask what the investment is. The other part feels that something is wrong more and more. The public security official Weiwei again, and the number of times has increased this time, which finally attracted the attention of the relevant departments and prepared to investigate.

At this time, Xu Zifan checked the housing information at the company from time to time, and asked colleagues and relatives about the school district room. Everyone who knew him knew that he was a very responsible husband and a good father, and loved his wife very much. He also enrolled in a training course for expectant parents. In that course, all expectant mothers were pregnant, learning how to hold their children, change diapers, prepare milk powder, and other baby-raising methods.

Xu Zifan, the only man, is particularly conspicuous. Not only the staff and pregnant women in the training class pay attention to him, but the men and old ladies who come to pick up pregnant women every day also pay attention to him. However, Xu Zifan was the best learner in the class. He listened to the class very seriously, and every action was of the same standard as the teacher, making everyone curious about him.

Then one day when Xu Zifan was resting, he took out his mobile phone and swiped Weibo, took a photo in the classroom, and sent it out: The baby is about to meet with me in more than three months. I will learn how to take care of him. A best dad!

Two pregnant mothers walked past him, saw them accidentally, and suddenly exclaimed, "My God! Are you the blogger of Fei Fan couple?"

Xu Zifan twitched the corner of his mouth and turned around and said in surprise: "Do you know me?"