Movie queen's domineering fans (17)

After the angel bids farewell to the heroine, he will do special effects in the later stage to gradually turn his figure into a spot of light until it disappears. The heroine is naturally caught off guard by his sudden goodbye, shocked to keep him, but can't catch anything. Live, standing still in tears.

After filming this scene, Qiao Zixin squatted on the ground and buried her face in her knees, tears streaming, and depressed sobbing. The staff were a little frightened. They couldn't realize how important Xu Zifan was to Qiao Zixin, and they couldn't understand how deep Qiao Zixin was in the play. They turned their eyes to Xu Zifan, hoping that the omnipotent boss could coax their goddess well.

Xu Zifan waved his hand to let others leave first, squatted beside Qiao Zixin and handed her a pack of tissues, and asked softly: "What's the matter? Can't the show be out?"

Qiao Zixin hugged him, leaned in his arms and cried, "Don't go! Don't leave me!"

Xu Zifan was startled, and said with a laugh: "It's just filming. It's the angel who is gone and not me. Isn't this my good end?"

Qiao Zixin shook his head and hugged him tighter with his arms, "The same, all the same, you are my angel. You saved me and brought me back to the top. Are you leaving? I won't let you go. You promise me that you will never leave me, I can't live without you!"

Xu Zifan had never seen her crying like this, and didn't know how to coax a girl. He could only hug her and pat her back gently, telling her what he thought, "I'm not going to leave. Watching the heroine happiness in the sky, I don't know anything when I go, and I can only see your happiness when I am by your side. Have you forgotten? I am your most loyal fan."

Qiao Zixin only heard the promise she wanted, he would not leave! She burst into laughter immediately, raising her head and looking into his eyes to confirm, "Really? You will be by my side forever, right?"

Of course, to protect a person's happiness is to protect her until the end of her life. There is nothing wrong. Xu Zifan nodded affirmatively, and even started thinking about how to keep fit. He didn't pay attention to this before. Now think about it, what if he died before Qiao Zixin Guard her? He must live longer than her, one more minute.

Qiao Zixin's anxiety during this period finally dissipated, and her heart was no longer heavy. As she wiped her tears, she thought, Xu Zifan has said twice that he is a loyal fan of her, is that as long as she has been active in the entertainment industry, he will not leave? She has to become the best idol to be worthy of such a high-quality fan, and she must not let Xu Zifan have the opportunity to become a fan of other stars!

After the two went down the mountain, there was only one last scene to be filmed. Qiao Zixin didn't like the original ending. She suggested that the heroine marrying Gao Fushuai and the happy life should be cut off. Only the heroine met one at her girlfriend's wedding. The man, the man turned his back to her, and when they turned their heads, they looked at each other and smiled. It turns out that the man is the incarnation of an angel. The ending of the story has a sweet feeling.

This plot was unanimously approved by everyone. Xu Zifan was sitting in the director's chair, gently tapping his fingers on the armrest, staring at the script for a long time. Finally, he said: "In the end, the man didn't turn his head back, but only photographed the heroine who was attracted to him when he saw his back."

He looked at the regretful people, and said: "The best comedy must have smiles and tears, touching moments, and regrettable scenes. We will shoot the last scene as an open ending, which can be regarded as It's consummation, or it can be regarded as a pity. It's like a hook that makes people's heart itch, and the more it's not released, can we achieve the best results. It's much better than an ending that satisfies the audience."