Counterattack of the Poor Bamboo Horse (12)

Ji Yaru escorted Xu Zifan to the hospital to see the injuries. The Xu family and Ji family who were notified at home also rushed there. When I heard the scene at the time, my face turned pale. Fortunately, the doctor confirmed that Xu Zifan had only a skin injury. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Dad Ji patted Xu Zifan's shoulder again and smiled: "Good boy! I beat a dozen of them to the ground by myself. When did I practice? Your uncle didn't even notice."

Father Xu also smiled, "Don't talk about you, my dad didn't realize it. I must have practiced it every morning. I have to practice it, or I will suffer a serious crime today!"

Both Mama Ji and Mama Xu had an expression of fear. Mama Xu patted her heart and sighed: "No, those people don't know who got it. They want to waste Zifan's right hand. It's too vicious. The police carefully check it out. If this really allows them to succeed, what can Zifan do in the future!"

Mother Ji took Ji Yaru's hand and said to Xu Zifan gratefully: "Zifan, auntie, thank you for protecting Yaru today..."

Xu Zifan hurriedly interrupted her, "Auntie, what are you talking about? They all came at me. Yaru suffered a disaster. It just so happens that we haven't eaten tonight. We will go to the police station to have a meal later. Don't worry, everyone is fine now."

The elders nodded, but Ji Yaru remained silent, but his eyes couldn't help but drifted towards Xu Zifan, and he quickly moved his eyes away, his ears were always pink. Seeing Xu Zifan secretly funny, she didn't expect Gao Leng female to have such a side, it was really cute.

Later, they went to the police station together. Although there was no monitoring, there was a recording of the call when they called the police. Those people indirectly admitted that it was someone instigated and premeditated to abolish Xu Zifan's right hand. When it comes to test scores, his classmates are naturally suspected. Xu Zifan bluntly said that he suspected Li Xudong and Yan Yuxin because he was busy studying and had conflicts with them in the past two months. They also recorded some complicated relationships between them. When the police heard that the suspicions of the two men were really great, they were biased when interrogating the gangsters. They added some interrogation skills to get the words out.

Follow-up investigations are needed. Xu Zifan and the others will naturally leave and wait for the news. Although the gangsters were beaten by him and couldn't get up, he happened to knock down the last person when the police arrived. In other words, he had been in danger, which was completely legitimate. Even if those **** were swollen and painful, they belonged to the category of skin trauma. Even the dislocated arm was quickly connected by Xu Zifan's hand, not even minor injuries. But the gangsters knew they couldn't get a good deal, and no one was arguing and wanted to make an injury appraisal for compensation. Xu Zifan left after taking the transcript.

After a few people knew that the main messenger was Li Xudong, their faces were very ugly. This person and Yan Yuxin put a green hat on Xu Zifan, and now they even want to scrap Xu Zifan's right hand, just relying on his family's wealth to clean up the mess? This is too bullying. Thinking about it, you know that this case will not be resolved. The key is that they really have nothing to do, and they are too unwilling.

Ji Yaru kept wringing her eyebrows, and after ordering food at the restaurant, she whispered: "I'm going to find..." She paused and changed her words, "Look for Mr. Yan and Mrs. Yan, and ask them to help Li Xudong a little lesson."

Xu Zifan took the freshly squeezed juice and poured it on the three ladies, and said with a smile: "No, you leave Yan's house as soon as you leave. This kind of begging for a door-to-door favor will also destroy their impression of you. It is unnecessary. In fact, it's nothing. Today he can bully others. We may not be more powerful than him in the future. It is not too late for a gentleman to avenge him for ten years. Sooner or later, I have to let him come back."