Movie queen's domineering fans (12)

As soon as Lin Yan and Liu Jie arrived home, their phone number was blown up by their agent, asking them why they had caused so many things after eating. The two of them went online, and the hot search blatantly wrote "First Love Couple Contract Couples Fake Love". As soon as they opened it, they saw Lin Yan coming out of the restaurant with a stinky face and wet hair. After getting in the car, Liu Jie immediately changed his face and the two glared. The other party scolded harshly.

Of course this is all made up by everyone's brains, and only their pictures are posted on the Internet. But looking at this picture, anyone can tell that they are dissatisfied with each other? Originally, the turmoil in their respective cares has just passed. Although people barely accept their explanations, they have lost so much trust in their hearts. This time, when I look at this photo, they love the five-year sweet marriage and set up a horse collapse. The newlyweds have never had the honeymoon period, so they are really in such a good relationship?

Many fans who believe in love jumped out and said that they no longer believe in love. Many of Lin Yan's only fans yelled that Liu Jie was not worthy of Lin Yan, and Liu Jie's fans also yelled Lin Yan for not spoiling his wife. The fans they both managed to calm down exploded again.

Xu Zifan returned home without drinking a sip of the water and began to pay attention to online trends. He bought three batches of naval forces at a high price and started to engage in actions. A batch of people pretended to be Lin Yanfen and sent Liu Jie a variety of black history, true and false black materials. A group of people pretending to be Liu Jiefen forwarded Lin Yan's black history and black material. Regardless of whether there is evidence or not, the most important thing is to be full of ridicule, driving real fans and passers-by to "recognize" the true face of the idol partner. There is also a group of passers-by who pretend to be annoyed by the two fans, labeling both parties as a cult, and questioning the feelings of the first love couple, and logically analyzing that they have already cheated on their own and have weak relationships. The marriage is entirely for selling affectionate lovers and deceiving fans. .

Qiao Zixin made black coffee and served Pu'er tea to Xu Zifan, "Knowing that you like black coffee, it is not good to drink this. How about trying Pu'er tea? After eating the hot pot, you will just get tired of it."

Xu Zifan's eyes fell on the two cups and took a sip of Pu'er tea, "Well, thank you."

Standing behind him, Qiao Zixin saw the **** pinch on the screen, and was startled, "The human set collapsed?"

"Well, I wanted to be silent for a while and ignore them first, but since I met today, he is still so ignorant, so I just use him to divert the public's attention from you for making low-cost movies."

"Is it useful? Will this reduce the exposure of our film? It's not good for publicity at first, and I thought I was going to make a lot of hype when I came back to filming."

Xu Zifan raised his head and smiled at her, "It's for hype. Let's change it to a better way."

Then Qiao Zixin listened to him calling the navy and asked the navy to start embarrassing her in three hours. We must categorically scold Lin Yan, Liu Jie framed Qiao Zixin, knocked Qiao Zixin down, scolded Xingchen to be a mother with milk, favored Lin Yan with little meat, only recognized the cash cow, and abandoned her when she saw Qiao Zixin's intention to retreat. Stomped hard. I was sad that the queen was reduced to a low-cost film directed by a newcomer, and felt worthless for her. Asking Lin Yan, Liu Jie and Star Entertainment to give an explanation, at least a public apology.

Lin Yan, Liu Jie, and Star Entertainment will definitely not admit their mistakes, and will even carry it through, resolutely denying all this. But it's okay. A large number of navy incarnations, the emperor of truth, told all the truth that Qiao Zixin knew. It was justified, well-founded, logically reasonable, consistent with all developments during this period, and could be corroborated by the fake love incidents of Lin Yan and Liu Jie. You don't need real evidence to see that Qiao Zixin was destroyed by their joint efforts, and the impression given to passersby is that Qiao Zixin is innocent.