Master Educated Youth (21)

The commune is gone, and Xu Zifan and others have also cancelled the name "Dongfanghong Production Team". And because their village has expanded its geographic scope and has large factories, and the scale of pig farms, chicken farms, fish ponds and forest gardens is not small, Mayor Liu applied for them when he reported to them. Became a county.

The name of the county is composed of the "Dong" in "Dongfanghong" and the "River" in "Hexi Village" to form "Donghe County". Yang Yongqing is the head of Donghe County, and several surrounding villages are under the jurisdiction of Donghe County. range.

Once the county level was determined, Xu Zifan immediately asked Yang Yongqing to apply for a high school. They both have elementary and junior high schools, and now they are short of a high school. The first and second batch of college students just after the resumption of the college entrance examination have graduated. Xu Zifan has the contact information of all the educated youths in the village, and he contacted them one by one and invited them to come to Donghe County as high school teachers.

University graduates are assigned jobs, but not everyone can get a satisfactory job. They saw the changes in the village at the beginning, and in the past few years they have also seen reports on village construction in the newspapers. After learning about the development of Donghe County now, some people are willing to come over as high school teachers and settle in Donghe County. After all, no other place has developed as fast as Donghe County. They also have a sense of belonging here, which is a very safe feeling. The most important thing is that the benefits are very good, and none of them regretted it.

Xu Xiaofen originally found a job. After learning about Xu Zifan's situation, he immediately quit his job and came to help him. He also contacted many students at the same school. He quickly recruited all the teachers needed in a high school, even junior high school. , The elementary school also has excellent teachers to join. Her classmates will naturally be able to join factories and other units when they come over. There are still many units that need to be added when they are upgraded to the county. Xu Xiaofen's efforts have brought Yang Yongqing a wave of talents.

The development of Donghe County is fast, and naturally there are always newspapers reporting their deeds. Especially their county has become richer than others. Although it is not as big as a big city, it is much better than the same county. This is simply legendary. Therefore, Xu Zifan's name began to appear frequently in newspapers, and was finally seen by Xu's father and Xu's mother who were far away in Beijing!

They were surprised to find that Xu Zifan was not only the factory director and principal, but also the son-in-law of the county magistrate of Donghe County. Even their daughter-in-law is not simple. She has published seven books and became a well-known writer. She also serves as the vice principal of Donghe County Junior High School!

Xu's father was only a teacher in a junior high school in Beijing, and Xu's mother was a complete housewife. They lived a very ordinary life. The two of them spoiled their youngest son more and spent very tightly on money. Seeing that Xu Zifan was so promising but kept hiding from them, they were so angry that they immediately called Xu Zifan to go back to Beijing to explain.

Xu Zifan didn't reply at all when he received the telegram. He calculated that the little brother in the family should be sixteen years old. Hearing that the eldest sister said that his studies were poor, he stopped studying. Then what else can parents do when looking for him? Of course he was asked to be filial to his parents and take care of his little brother. He is not so interested, and they will talk about when they will come.

The factories and pig farms in Donghe County were originally built on the expansive wasteland when they were built, far away from the fields. Now that they become the county seat, the fields are simply designated as the outskirts of the county. The wasteland is actually very large. They chose the best location in the wasteland to build the county government and then the county hospital.