C-position little wolfdog (19)

Pan Yu is considered to be connoted by Xu Zifan. Netizens scold him and dare not go out. The new song is so bad that no one listens. Mother Pan was naturally very angry. She had a big quarrel with Father Pan and asked Father Pan to teach his eldest son a lesson, bullying his son so without evidence, and beware of her finding a lawyer to sue him.

Father Pan got used to living comfortably. During this period, the police first came to investigate, and then the atmosphere at home became more and more depressing. He couldn't bear it. Although he cursed his loving mother for more defeats, he still felt more disgusted with his elder son who had not seen him for many years. I feel that since this eldest son came out, the family has not had a life in peace. Is it possible that the achievement is here to find trouble?

Mother Pan thought so too, so she encouraged Father Pan to clean up Xu Zifan. She is not worried about Xu Zifan's coming to make trouble. What she is worried about is that Xu Zifan is now a star, but her son's reputation is ruined. What if Pan's father recognizes Xu Zifan and separates the family property? Of course, she had to act first, so that Father Pan and Xu Zifan had a conflict.

Father Pan dared to do it. Now the company has a small scale in Beijing. He bought an office building and managed more than one hundred employees. It is well developed, and there is also a competent assistant. He didn't take Xu Zifan seriously, and directly sent an assistant to ask Xu Zifan to meet him, planning to take the time to arrange a time to have dinner and talk with Xu Zifan.

The assistant contacted Xu Zifan and didn't contact him at all. Knowing that the Big Dipper men's group was going to the TV station to record the show, he hurried over to find someone. As a result, there were always people around Xu Zifan, and he didn't let him approach at all. He found Xu Zifan's assistant Ma Hui and passed a message to Xu Zifan.

Xu Zifan was doing styling in the background when he knew it, he closed his eyes and took the time to rest, and said nonchalantly: "Tell him, I am not interested in meeting unrelated people, please don't disturb me."

When the assistant got such a sentence, he went back to report to Father Pan, but he was very angry. In his opinion, he took the initiative to find Xu Zifan to give Xu Zifan face. After that, the assistant tried several more times, but couldn't get Xu Zifan's appointment, so Pan's father had to go out himself. He asked people to find out Xu Zifan's itinerary, avoided the group announcement, and waited outside the crew when he went to the crew to film the film. As soon as Xu Zifan came out, his assistant and driver walked over.

"Mr. Xu, Mr. Pan would like to ask you to go over and chat with you in the car."

Xu Zifan glanced at the black car not far away, and Ma Hui on his side hurriedly said, "I'm sorry, Zifan still has a notice to rush. If there is no time, please get out."

Father Pan's assistant and the driver not only refused, they also stepped forward to block Xu Zifan's path, "Mr. Xu, Mr. Pan has been waiting for a long time, please go there."

"How many words do you want to say? Then say, as long as he doesn't regret it." Xu Zifan smiled. There was no aspect of Pan's father and Pan's mother in his mission, but if Pan's father came up to look for abuse by himself, then don't blame him. Up. I hope that Father Pan's heart is strong enough, after all, he is the one who has died of scumbag.

Xu Zifan got into the car and glanced at Father Pan casually, "I heard you are looking for me? What's the matter?"

Father Pan sullenly, "You should know our relationship. Is this your attitude towards me?"

Xu Zifan shook his index finger in front of him, "NO, NO, NO! I have nothing to do with you. Your surname is Pan and my surname is Xu. I am not interested in who you are at all. Please don't harass me again. If you just want to say these things, I have something to do, and I won't accompany you."