Movie queen's domineering fans (26)

Xu Zifan thought about the needs of science fiction films and nodded: "Okay, let's make science fiction films. But in this aspect, scripts are not easy to find, and some screenwriters in the company may not be good at them. I will send them abroad for further studies, so that they can learn while Grind the script, and by the way, see if several excellent foreign screenwriters have good scripts that can be used directly, and it may take a little longer to prepare. During this window period, do you want to rest or make a reality show?"

Qiao Zixin's eyes lit up, "Reality show? Did you shoot it?"

Xu Zifan thought for a while. Although he and Qiao Zixin got along day and night, they had been working almost for the past six months. Sometimes he was busy with socializing and went out early and returned late, and couldn't say a word to Qiao Zixin. Shooting a reality show is a good opportunity to get along, just to see if there is any feeling between them, so he said: "Let's shoot together, and by the way, bring two entertainers with pleasant personalities."

Qiao Zixin immediately smiled and curled her eyebrows, "Okay."

After talking about the business, Xu Zifan relaxed and leaned on the sofa and said: "The Qiao family hasn't moved around these days. You handled it well. I didn't expect you to use this method."

Qiao Zixin blinked playfully and smiled: "I learned from you, Bai You who was scammed by you is still in the drug rehabilitation center. Sometimes the tricks are surprisingly good. You usually protect me too much. I can solve everything for me, and there is no chance for me to play. This time, let me perform once, and I am not that weak."

Xu Zifan laughed. He did protect her too well. Everything was planned. Let her do it step by step. In fact, she really didn't give her a chance to perform. A little girl entered the big dye tank of the entertainment industry at the age of 18. She was so popular in her debut that she won the Queen Award, but she has not been eroded by the luxury and chaos. She has maintained her kindness and innocence. It is very rare and enough to prove her. Not a weak little girl.

If she wasn't suffering from depression, she might be able to make a comeback on her own. After all, Qiao Zixin, who has armed herself and has no weaknesses, is a very shiny existence. Just like now, a bright smile can shine into people's hearts.

Xu Zifan sent someone to do a questionnaire and planned two reality shows based on the audience's favorite viewing points.

The first is "Survival on a Deserted Island", which consists of eight stars forming an expedition team to experience the wild life on a safe island. They can only bring one thing each, and they choose what to bring. When they arrive on the island, they have to take care of everything they eat, drink, live in, and keep warm. There are many staff accompanying them, but they won't help. Before setting off, all stars can learn survival skills in the wild.

Xu Zifan and Qiao Zixin are the backbone of this reality show. The two of them are very popular now. They didn't invite other small fresh meat and small flowers, and directly selected other people in the company. Xu Zifan used a lot of group acting and students to make a play when filming "A Very Strong Mother", and he picked out a few great potentials and signed it. When filming "Life Is Beautiful", they also played roles in it. They got a familiar face in front of the audience and signed a few other students who participated. Now the company has more than a dozen artists.

As soon as the company released the list of "Dead Island Survival", all netizens were shocked! "Life Is Beautiful" has just won the Spring Festival box office championship with 2 billion box office. They don't keep making the next film. Why did they go to the reality show? Isn't the price of such a big-name popular director and popular movie queen going to the reality show to drop? Netizens shouted: Mr. Xu, do you remember that you are a president?