Internet addiction treatment school (3)

Dr. Liu followed to look at the wall clock, frowning impatiently, "How can it be so fast at half past seven? Isn't it still seven ten?"

Xu Zifan walked up to him at this moment and reached out to touch the medicine, "Is this medicine for me? Is it good for my body?"

"Don't touch it! Go back and lie down!" Doctor Xiao Liu pressed his hand very hard. Of course, these powerful medicines that can produce sequelae cannot be seen by students.

Xu Zifan looked at the wall clock again at this time, "It's half past seven."

Doctor Xiao Liu looked over subconsciously. Xu Zifan suddenly pulled out his hand from under his palm. Doctor Xiao Liu was taken aback and looked at him in astonishment. At the same time, Xu Zifan stretched out **** and quickly poked Dr. Liu in the eyes. Xiao Liu The doctor closed his eyes reflexively, and Xu Zifan pressed his finger on his eyelid and let out a loud shout, "Sleep!"

Dr. Liu closed his eyes tightly and his breathing started to slow down. Xu Zifan let down his voice, "You are tired, but you can't open your eyes. You sleep and relax... Your body seems to be soaked in a hot spring, very comfortable and very comfortable. Relax, relax your whole body..." Xu Zifan helped him walk to the bedside, "You have to go to bed. You are too sleepy. You have to sleep for a long time and sleep very deep until half past seven..."

Doctor Xiao Liu lay flat on the hospital bed like a puppet, already sleeping.

Xu Zifan locked the door, closed the curtains and curtains, and leaned against the wall to wipe off the fine sweat from his forehead. This is a method of hypnosis in a moment of consternation. It requires the hypnotist to concentrate and consume his mind. It is a great burden for Xu Zifan's current body. Fortunately, it succeeded. Doctor Xiao Liu's eyes did not open. If he opened his eyes at that time, it would be a failure of hypnosis, which would produce defenses, and it would be more difficult to hypnotize again.

This is the time for the students to eat, the instructors are busy, no one comes. Xu Zifan seized the time to dig out a mobile phone from Dr. Liu's white coat. It is the latest fruit model. It just went on the market and costs nine thousand yuan. He remembered that instructor Li used this model before, and it seems that their staff members have very high incomes.

Also, an ordinary student has a tuition fee of 5,000 per month, and a violent student has a tuition fee of 8,000 per month. There are more than 700 students here, but the staff are only instructors, doctors and cleaners, so the salary is naturally high.

The latest mobile phone is good, fast, and easy to use. Xu Zifan sat in a chair and quickly surfed the Internet and copied the surveillance system of the Internet cafe he was taken away that day, and checked the relevant information. It is common for people who surf the Internet to be caught back by their parents. No one calls the police. Only the e-sports captain who invited the original owner to the team sent him several messages asking him how he was thinking.

Xu Zifan thought for a while, and anonymously posted on the hottest e-sports forum: [Looking for the e-sports genius "Breeze Xulai", he has been missing for several days, who knows where he went? ? ? 】Xu Zifan proficiently opened a few trumpets and started to scramble this post. Passerby broke the news that Qingfeng Xu Lai had an appointment with him two days ago to play a game, but he couldn't contact him when he missed the appointment; Passerby broke the news that he was talking with Qingfeng three days ago When Xu Lai was playing the game, he was suddenly disconnected and he couldn't get in touch. Passer-by C jokingly guessed that Qingfeng Xu Lai might be locked up by his parents; passer-by Ding also joked, maybe he was sent to the internet addiction school. That's it.

At the beginning, it was a joking atmosphere. Other e-sports players and enthusiasts also came in to leave a message to join in the fun, and people who had played games with the original owner said that they could not contact Xu Zifan. This is too much to say, the post is hot, Xu Zifan used a trumpet to break the news that a boy who was very good at a game in a certain Internet cafe was arrested three days ago, he glanced at the boy's screen, and he seemed to be called Qingfeng Xulai . Then Xu Zifan, a "good-hearted person", posted the monitoring of the day, and then his classmates who pretended to be Xu Zifan revealed his true identity, saying that he had a very poor relationship with his parents and had not returned to school for several days. I wonder if something will happen. , And then pretended to be a neighbor and broke the news that Xu Zifan was often beaten at home. I haven't seen him recently. His parents are busy taking care of their youngest son.