Raiders get out (18)

When dinner time was about to come, the chef suddenly came to Xu Zifan anxiously to ask for leave. Her mother suffered a fracture at home and she must go to the hospital immediately. This was a major event. Xu Zifan gave her a leave of absence immediately, so that she didn't have to worry about returning to work, taking good care of the elderly in the hospital, and confessing that she could find him if she had financial difficulties.

The chef left gratefully, and Xu Zifan said to Ji Yawen: "You can invite two other servants to make dinner, but they don't make it delicious, or we order takeaway?"

Ji Yawen seldom eats takeaways, and feels that she is not as healthy as she did. She thought that Xu Zifan had just been in a coma before, and she did not know if she had hurt her body. At this time, she should make a supplement, so she volunteered to stand up, "Director Long, I can cook, I will cook for dinner today, let you **** craft."

Xu Zifan smiled and said: "Okay, you are really almighty, how can you do everything?"

"Chairman, you are good at everything. I don't know how many things I have learned by your side. I just have a chance today, and I will cook a good meal and thank the chairman." Ji Yawen has been with Xu Zifan for a long time, talking It's not so rigid anymore, it's a bit more playful and lively as a girl.

Xu Zifan took her to the kitchen and pointed her out the approximate locations of the refrigerator, pots and bowls, but he had basically never been in the kitchen. He didn't know it very well, but he was more like a guest. Ji Yawen smiled and said: "Chairman, go ahead and work, the kitchen is similar, I can handle it myself. When it's done, I'll call you to eat."

Xu Zifan leaned against the door and took a look. Seeing that Ji Yawen was proficient in her apron, he told her to be careful and go upstairs with confidence.

Ji Yawen is good at cooking, but it is the first time for her to cook for someone other than herself. She prepared four dishes and one soup, all to replenish the body. Thinking that this was done for her most admired male god, Ji Yawen had a twelve-point spirit, and took every step of the way with great care. She had a good grasp of whether it was knife work or fire conditions. It can be said that she has done her best.

She told Xu Zifan to come down to eat, her heart was full of expectation and she remained calm on the surface, but from time to time she floated to Xu Zifan's eyes and revealed a little emotion. Xu Zifan couldn't help but smile when she saw her like this, thinking that she was a little girlish now. He took a bite of the most recent dish. As soon as the dish was eaten, he looked at Ji Yawen in surprise, "It's delicious, your cooking is so good!"

Ji Yawen laughed unconsciously, "It's just homemade craftsmanship. I prefer food. I cook it at home every day. Chairman, you taste these dishes, they are all you like."

Four dishes and one soup are all Xu Zifan's favorite flavors. Xu Zifan tasted them one by one and nodded with a smile, "It's very delicious, Assistant Ji, you can go to the chef's certificate. Generally people who love work don't have the time and energy to take care of their families. I don't even like it at all. I didn't expect you to be so versatile, and I can't tell you usually.

"No way, with a versatile boss, I have to learn a few more hands to stay too far." Ji Yawen made a joke and moved his chopsticks. The food she cooked was recognized by the admirers, which gave her a sense of joy in her heart.

Xu Zifan looked up at her, probably because she had just finished cooking, her hair and clothes were not as meticulous as usual, and she had a lot of homely atmosphere, and she looked very gentle. He ate the delicious food, and his mind was completely relaxed. Ever since he traveled to this world, he has been thinking about how to deal with raiders and systems every day, thinking about dealing with rivals in business, and he has been tense for fear of others' ways. It is the first time to chat and enjoy food like this. .