C-position little wolfdog (8)

After the recording, Pan Yu sat back and buried his face in his arms, showing a very disappointed look that he hadn't jumped well. Of course, Xu Zifan, as a good brother, must hurry to comfort him.

"Pan Yu, you dance very well, don't do that, you must still be a this time."

Pan Yu shook his head, "I'm not as good as you."

"You must be too tired to practice too much, I just saw you a little weak. It's okay, your strength is here, and the instructors can see it." Xu Zifan said a few words of concern and calmed down without disturbing other players recording.

Of the seven people in class A, except for three of them, everyone else made a mistake. One was dancing well but didn't sing, one was singing well but some dance movements were not in place, and one was singing and dancing but they were all in place. The voice was so small that he was so nervous that he was expressionless, one was halfway through singing and forgot to move and gave up.

In other bcdef classes, most people do not memorize the lyrics. Too many people focus on memorizing dance moves. They think that dancing the theme song will play music, and singing is not the focus. There are still some people who don't take this seriously, don't work hard enough, don't remember everything about singing and dancing, and dancing doesn't look good. Of course, there are players who are not good at strength. They can't remember even after working hard, but they are not suitable for this aspect.

In fact, the program team put this in the second link in order to test the students. Being an idol is not a passive person who requires a whip and a whip. You must work hard enough to do the task well. All of them are adults. People, don't let them practice the theme song and have to stare at them practicing singing and dancing? Especially the first person selected in this session will play the c position in the theme song. If you are not even willing to fight for the c position this time, what qualifications do you have to get behind? Every c-bit is important, can't it just because it's just the theme song?

Of course, this is also a large-scale screening, so that the instructor will also let the players and the audience know who is outstanding in all aspects, and who will be eliminated sooner or later. The instructors watched the video together in their meeting room and re-rated compared to some recordings made in the last performance. When Xu Zifan was the first, all of them nodded in satisfaction. Bai Xingchen pointed to the screen and said: "Just his expression, do you think he is particularly suitable for acting? I think I can ask for a role for him when I shoot the second part. It's a pity that he doesn't film."

Bai Yuchen smiled and said, "Sister, your younger brother is also the initiator of the first boy group anyway, can you not rob me so blatantly? Also, if you admire him, be a little restrained, and be careful that your boyfriend is jealous.

"I love talents, where did you go." Bai Xingchen gave him a blank look, but his smile closed.

When Bai Yuchen saw this, he condensed and looked at Bai Xingchen before continuing to look at the screen. Cheng Man wrote an a at the end of Xu Zifan's name, and said with a smile: "I think it is completely ok for Xu Zifan to dance. What do you think of Yu Hai?"

"I think it's ok. I still want to wait for him to lose weight and pk with him." Yu Hai also slapped a.

Only Zhou Peng shook his head and said helplessly: "How do I score the previous link? I can't see their creative talent at all. I can only say that Xu Zifan sings well, and I give a."

Xu Zifan once again commented that a is stable, and after Li Keyang played, several people felt that Li Keyang performed better than before and gave the a with satisfaction. Two consecutive excellent players made them feel comfortable, but when they came to the third Pan Yu, together with the company's Yu Hai, they all shook their heads and said that he danced too hard and looked stiff. Of course, Bai Xingchen was not satisfied with his fatigue and lack of vitality. Bai Yuchen's expression is the strictest, feeling that his movements are weak. Although the overall degree of completion is fairly good, Pan Yu's resume shows that he is excellent in all aspects. It is inevitable that a very good person will behave like this, which makes people feel that his attitude is not serious enough.