Master Educated Youth (End)

Xu's father is a violent temper, and even his favorite young son has been beaten by him. It is not easy to initiate a temper. Mother Xu was crying and howling, holding her head and crying for help, but her little son, who was like a baby, hid in the corner and did not dare to make a sound, for fear of being affected.

The Xu family tossed around and thoroughly recognized Xu Zifan's position in Donghe County. Several people outside guarded, they couldn't get out, and they were rather discouraged.

But this time, Xu Zifan only detained them for one day, and sent them on the train the next day. Xu Zifan said coldly to them: "Seeing that you can make troubles so much, it should be that you don't have to take care of us. Then you go back and work hard, and have a good time with your favorite young son."

No matter what Xu's father and Xu's mother said, Xu Zifan didn't answer their words and left.

As Xu Zifan said before, he was never afraid of the Xu family making trouble, what can they make? Apart from scolding him for being unfilial, they had no reason to accuse him. And he established a pension fund, the junior high and elementary schools are funded by him, how many elderly and children he helped, no one would believe that he is an unfilial son. If he is not filial, there must be a reason. As for those who questioned him, even if there was no such thing, they would question him, and it would not affect him at all.

He directly locked them up when the Xu family came over, in fact, to let them fully understand that he didn't intend to get used to them, and don't want to make him obedient in any way. The more indifferent you behave at the first time, the more you can let them know his determination, and then they will know that stalking is useless, otherwise Xu's mother will be annoying to death by crying and hanging.

And then let them go out for a circle, but also to let them know that they can't cause another result when they make trouble. Doing this is useless, so that they can be psychologically hit, and they will feel powerless and frustrated. .

Xu Zifan also happened to test whether he really had such a high status in the hearts of the people in Donghe County. Although he has been here as a native emperor in recent years, after all, society is changing, and people's hearts are easy to float. If the people accuse him along with the Xu family this time, he is planning to leave here to develop in Beijing. Of course he won't do what he can't please. If everyone is not grateful, what he has done for Donghe County will stop.

The result of the trial is very good, so that he has the confidence to do more. He has always prepared the plan to let everyone raise money and lead everyone to become rich and strong. Only this time he is really ready to come up with it.

The five-story department store he built is almost finished. The top floor is a movie theater and a restaurant, the fourth floor is a playground and a game hall, the third floor is household items, the second floor is clothing accessories, and the first floor is groceries.

This department store is completely advanced. The cinemas, restaurants, and playgrounds have introduced the most advanced equipment, which looks very high-end. The goods sold on the other three floors are a semi-enclosed shop in the middle, selling cheap goods, and a wide circle of shops selling high-priced goods. It is neat, regular, clearly classified, and basically contains all the things people need in life. If you want to buy something for your home, you can come to the department store!

This department store can be expected to become a landmark building in Donghe County in the coming years. The plan proposed by Xu Zifan this time is that all the operating expenses of the department store will be jointly funded by the former residents of Hexi Village, and the share will be calculated according to the amount of investment, and dividends will be distributed to everyone every year.