Furious daddy (End)

Xu Maotong was really paralyzed on the bed this time. He was so angry that he had a cerebral hemorrhage and had a stroke!

Xu Zifan took Chu Wen to see him once. Xu Maotong could not do anything while lying on the bed, his mouth crooked and his eyes slanted, drooling at every turn. Xu Maotong saw what they were trying to say anxiously, but could only make a meaningless voice like "Ahhh".

Chu Wen looked at him quietly for ten minutes, watching Xu Maotong's ugly manners, her eyes full of despair, and she smiled in a good mood.

"Xu Maotong, how does it feel to be destroyed by the Xu family in your hands? You destroyed your family and your career with one hand. Now, it's time for you to taste the feeling of lying in bed, you can't move. Will your dear son invite someone to take care of you?"

"Ahhh-"

Xu Maotong's neck moved slightly, and he kept pushing to Chu Wen's side, and his hands were trembling, but no matter how hard he tried, he still couldn't move, but left a lot of saliva.

Chu Wen smiled and got up from the wheelchair, and walked steadily to the door step by step, leaving only an elegant back for Xu Maotong. Xu Zifan didn't even look at Xu Maotong, letting him make an angry voice there, pushing the wheelchair and following out, disappearing into Xu Maotong's sight.

A line of turbid tears flowed from the corner of Xu Maotong's eyes. He was not regretful, but he burst into tears with excitement. No one came to see him. He knew that no one would come to see him again. The last relative he saw was the eldest son of his ex-wife and ex-wife. How could he fall to this point?

After seeing Xu Maotong's end, Xu Zifan began to travel with Chu Wen around the world. Chu Wen can walk normally now, but her legs are sore when she walks a little farther, and she can't run too vigorously. But her body is a little different from ordinary people, and she needs to be taken care of more carefully than normal people, so Xu Zifan brought bodyguards and Doctor Lin.

The crowd was already lively, and Chu Wen had a young mentality, so she didn't have to think about anything and just enjoyed the joy of traveling to the fullest. It felt really great and made her recover much faster.

After playing in two countries, the movie Xu Zifan once invested was released. Not only the box office is very high, but also the international film festival won awards!

Yang Lin was so high-profile after her first seal. Even though she had a stable personality, she couldn't help crying at the awards ceremony and almost couldn't finish her thanks. After this film swept the domestic awards, netizens joked that this year's entertainment circle belonged to Yang Lin.

In addition to Yang Lin and the director, Xu Zifan and Xu Lili are mentioned the most for the success of this movie. Xu Zifan is the biggest investor in this movie, making nearly one billion! Investors are generally not paid attention to by netizens, but who makes him popular, and the show wants to interview him, but he is busy traveling with his mother and has no time to participate.

He has now successfully sculpted his body, with a height of 185, 150 kg, eight pack abs, and long legs. He is completely made up of a male model. In addition, his appearance is super high and he has successfully lost weight. The charming male god, let everyone like it more. Moreover, everyone followed him for so long, and finally saw some clues after Xu's bankruptcy. Why did Xu Zifan worry about them? He is clearly the big demon behind the manipulator!

Watching the Xu family scandals one by one, watching Xu Maotong being mad into the hospital again and again, watching Liang Yujie and Xu Zifeng's mother and son find their way to death, all are routines! Fans directly changed their nickname for Xu Zifan to "The Great Devil", saying that they were worried about Xu Zifan. It turns out that the deepest routine they have gone through is Xu Zifan's routine! But they also love the big devil too much, because it is so strong, the big devil on fan will never be beaten in the face, only to beat others in the face!