C-position little wolfdog (6)

It is Xu Zifan's freedom not to report to the police, but Chen Jing considered the impact on the program group and the influence on Xu Zifan's own popularity, and suggested: "If you want to report to the police, you must be as low-key as possible. If it is too loud, it will not be good for you."

Xu Zifan nodded, "Sister Chen, don't worry, I have a sense of measure."

This section was also recorded. Anyway, I have to edit it when I go back. Many sections will be discarded. So the cameraman did not turn off the camera specifically. After getting the medicine, they accompanied Xu Zifan to the police station to report the crime, and then went to search the small house Xu Zifan rented. All the things that might contain hormones were taken back for testing. The cameraman took a photo of Xu Zifan's residence by the way.

The police also approached the landlord to inquire, and asked some nearby neighbors if there had been similar phenomena. The result was that Xu Zifan was the only person who became fat. They waited for the test results to see whether it was an accident or someone deliberately harmed Xu Zifan.

Xu Zifan could not use her cell phone, and Chen Jing left her phone to the police. She also liked Xu Zifan when she watched the first episode, and when Xu Zifan entered the venue, she led Xu Zifan in. This time Xu Zifan found her again, which is considered fate. If you can help, just help.

Finally everything was done, and the sky was already dark. When they returned to the training base, the director would lose his temper. But knowing the cause and effect, he began to wonder if Xu Zifan's intake of too much hormone could be a point of the show. Any show needs to be hyped. Although their tutor lineup is luxurious, the investment is not small, and the publicity is very wide, wouldn't it be better if there are more eye-catching hot spots?

There is no need for Xu Zifan to worry about this. The director directly handed Xu Zifan taking medicine and communicating with the police to Chen Jing. Xu Zifan had a staff member who was one-on-one with him for some reason. Chen Jing felt that whether Xu Zifan was killed or not has yet to be found out, and that there may be a psychological shadow, and that medicine is indeed not safe to put in other places, so he lent him his car refrigerator and put it in his room.

Having more contact with the staff is actually beneficial. Xu Zifan thanked Chen Jing very much and returned to the dormitory with Chinese medicine. The contestants who had dinner together at noon heard him come back, and they all came to see him. They were surprised to see the car refrigerator and a large bag of Chinese medicine. "Xu Zifan, is this medicine? Did you really find out what happened or drink medicine to lose weight?"

Xu Zifan said with an unpleasant face: "I found out that I had too much hormone intake." He got up and patted Li Keyang's arm, and said gratefully, "Thank you brother, if it wasn't for you to remind me, I hadn't thought of going to check. The doctor said I might die if I continue this way!"

The word "death" scared Pan Yu, his face turned pale in an instant! He wanted to make Xu Zifan, who had looked down upon him and denied him in his previous life, become a big fat man, but he never thought of killing Xu Zifan. He hasn't been so courageous yet, how could hormones be fatal? Don't many people get fat after taking medicine? Why are they all right?

Li Keyang later said with fear: "So serious? This is too scary, right? But what is excessive hormone intake? Why are you taking hormones?"

Others also asked: "Yes, Xu Zifan, have you taken hormone medicine or something?"

Xu Zifan shook his head, "I don't know. I don't have time to figure it out when I participate in the competition. Please check it after the competition is over."

Pan Yu breathed a sigh of relief, his heart beating like a drum, he moved aside, for fear of being discovered that something was wrong with him. Who knows that as soon as he moved, Xu Zifan looked over and worried: "Pan Yu, what's wrong with you? His complexion is very bad."