Raiders get out (1)

This time Xu Zifan didn't stay in the void for long, and quickly adjusted to the best condition before heading to the next world.

This world is rather special. The original owner is a person with good luck. When his parents passed away at the age of 18, he took over the family's multinational group. He spent five years suppressing all the relatives in the family who tried to rob him of his property, and made the group one step further, becoming the youngest boss in the business world, and a veritable diamond king. Moreover, he is obsessed with work, he has not had any girlfriends before, and he is tall and handsome, and he is known as the man most women want to marry.

Because of his great fortune, the original owner is a little smoother than others in doing everything, but because of this, he has become the Tang monk meat in the eyes of the traveler!

In the original development, the attacker carried the system golden finger and found the original owner with great luck, using various methods and the charm and other skills in exchange for system points, step by step, the original owner was attacked and the original owner's luck was taken. The original owner is very serious about feelings, and being tempted is true feelings. The Raiders had mental arithmetic and unintentional, and they were blessed by the system. A few years later, they finally reached 95 deep love and won most of the luck of the original owner.

But after this point, no matter what she did, she couldn't increase her favorability, so she used the most ruthless trick-to save her life. She personally planned the kidnapping case, kidnapped her, and asked the original owner to go to the appointment alone in the name of revenge of the enemy, and planned to help the original owner block the gun during the "revenge of the enemy". Unexpectedly, something unexpected happened. She blocked it, but she blocked it. Being blocked by the original owner turned over, causing the original owner's spine to be injured and his whole body paralyzed.

After this time, the original owner's favorability for the Raiders rose to 99. Not only did the Raiders not be touched, they also disliked the original owner's actions, and suspected that the original owner had ruined her plan. The last point was never raised, and the trouble was dead.

Perhaps the only part of the original owner's air luck played a role. The original owner could hear the dialogue between the attacker and the system after the operation, so she heard the boredom in her heart, and the feelings and emotions in her instantly vanished, and her favor It fell rapidly until it fell to zero.

The attacker was anxious and frustrated, pretending to look affectionate on the surface, taking care of the original owner, and re-attacked, but the original owner became more and more chilled as she listened to her inner abuse. When the Raiders discovered that no matter how she used her favorability rating, she couldn't get it up, and the original owner became more and more indifferent to her, so he broke the jar and started to confront the original owner.

The original owner still had contacts accumulated over the years, but he was a useless person after all, and his body and energy were not as good as ordinary people. The family group has no leader, a chaos and civil strife, and finally something happens and falls apart. The bankruptcy of the family group in its own hands hits the original owner too much and ends with hatred.

The dumping of a multinational group has implicated many people. The stockholders who bought their stocks have lost all their property. The employees of their group have had family problems due to unemployment. Many innocent people have been implicated, which has caused a great impact, even for them. This industry has had a huge impact. However, the Raiders lost their goals and were unable to leave the world, so they began to retaliate against the society. The game world, through the system's golden fingers, arbitrarily won the luck of ordinary people, playing with others, causing many people to end miserably, and also affecting a lot of people.