Raiders get out (16)

Since Xu Zifan knew that Lin Siyan had followed Luo Jian, she guessed that she was going to deal with him, otherwise he would not be so coincidental to choose the Luo family master. In the eyes of the raiders, those who are not helpful are passers-by who are not worthy of her attention, so Every move of her must have her purpose.

So Xu Zifan made arrangements for the company. The most serious commercial hostility was nothing more than malicious competition. The attackers were not in business, and she could only steal trade secrets. During this period of time, Xu Zifan also made a lot of actions. Only he and Ji Yawen knew the core secrets of several projects. All the executives knew were just illusions. Only then did Luo Shi through Lin Siyan pit him once, and also to Lin Si. Yan's control of Luo Jian has increased the difficulty.

After transferring the executive who was attacked, Xu Zifan showed great interest in a big project. In the original development, the original owner has been working hard even after being raided by Lin Siyan, so he has an understanding of this big project. This is a project with unlimited potential on the surface, and will lose money after investment, and it is big enough Make the group hurt. Now, he can take advantage of this.

Ji Yawen recently learned a lot from Xu Zifan. When she was sorting out the project files, she faintly felt that something was wrong. Although she couldn't find any flaws, she just felt that the project was too risky. She deliberatedly said to Xu Zifan: "Chairman, this data seems to be a bit problematic. If we invest in this project, will it be too risky?"

Xu Zifan was a little surprised, because this project is a huge scam, a scam that has been prepared for a long time, and all aspects are well designed to deceive so many business leaders. He didn't expect Ji Yawen to be aware of it too. It seemed that she was a little smarter than he thought, as good as he was in his twenties.

Xu Zifan looked through the data and smiled, "Sit down."

Ji Yawen was a little surprised by his reaction, sitting upright and waiting for him to speak. Xu Zifan leaned back in her chair and looked at her, "Assistant Ji, to be honest, I will not invest in this project. Everything now is a trap I set for Roche."

Ji Yawen was surprised: "Roche will fight with us?"

"If they think they are sure, they will." Xu Zifan tapped a few times on the computer and showed her the screen. "The bid price we set at the meeting in the morning was stolen."

Ji Yawen frowned, "This time is the same as last time? Chairman, I will prepare new bids and new quotations immediately. Who leaked this time?"

Xu Zifan said with ease: "It's a hacker stealing. Don't worry about it. I didn't intend to win the bid this time. This small project looks good, but it doesn't actually make much profit. We don't want it. We don't want the bid next week."

Ji Yawen understood instantly, leaning forward and lowering her voice, "Chairman, do you mean that these two projects were used to cheat on Roche? Let them steal our trade secrets, and then think it's going well, get overwhelmed, and finally **** away Our most optimistic big project hurts their vitality?"

"Yes." Xu Zifan smiled at her, "only the two of us know about this, don't let it out."

"Chairman, don't worry, I must be tight-lipped!" Ji Yawen's eyes are bright, and the boss has entrusted her with a heavy responsibility, so trust her, she is indeed a unique assistant!

"Okay, Lin Siyan, you don't need to worry about it in the future. It may be dangerous, you should stay away from her as much as possible. There should be more urges in the research room, and you must develop useful things as soon as possible. No matter the effect is good or not, it can affect the spirit. The magnetic field will do."