Internet addiction treatment school (1)

Xu Zifan fell asleep in the void for a while, woke up and adjusted to the best condition and entered a new world.

This time he was very uncomfortable when he came across. He was tied to the bed, unable to move, and his whole body was in a trance with pain. He opened his eyes and looked around. It was a small ward-like place. Except for his bed, there was only an electric shock instrument and a cart full of medicine needles. The windows are welded steel anti-theft bars, and anti-peeping films are also pasted, which is obviously not a regular place.

Xu Zifan raised his neck and looked at him. He saw that he was **** with eight broad and thick straps from shoulder to ankle. He tried to make an effort, but the strap was too tight to move at all, which made his body more painful. He hurriedly put his head down and gasped for breath, trying to relieve himself, and at the same time began to understand the situation of the world.

At this time the door opened, and a middle-aged man in a white coat and glasses and a young man in a security uniform with an electric baton walked in. The young man snorted as soon as Xu Zifan woke up, "Scream, if you have the ability to call again, your parents paid 20,000 yuan to quit internet addiction. If you don't be honest, you don't want to go out!"

The three words "Quit Internet Addiction" instantly made Xu Zifan understand his situation. He was still receiving memories to understand the situation, so he looked at the ceiling and said nothing. The man probably couldn't stand being ignored like this. He violently knocked on the bed with an electric baton, walked over and patted Xu Zifan's face, and warned: "You dare to be stubborn with me? You don't even have a hairy thing and treat this as you Home? Think anyone is used to you?"

He turned to the man in the white coat and lifted his chin: "Doctor Yang, this kid doesn't have enough power. Give him the strongest power. I still don't believe in curing him."

Doctor Yang pushed his glasses and said worriedly: "Instructor Li, he was in a coma for more than seven hours. When I came to see him in the morning, his breath was very weak and he didn't eat. Now I am afraid he can't stand the electric shock."

"Impossible, look at him like this! If he can't stand it, he must beg for mercy. Which thorn did not come here? He bit my brother. My brother still can't hold chopsticks in his hand. He must be electrocuted to be honest. until."

"That's OK, I'll give him an injection first." Doctor Yang stretched out his hand to get the medicine on the cart and didn't care much. After all, more people had been electrified. Although there were accidents several times, they all ended up. Nothing more, naturally it is not worth paying attention to.

At this time, Xu Zifan had already figured out the situation in the world, and when he saw it, he said: "I was wrong, I will be obedient and reform it."

His voice was very weak. When the original owner was yelled and screamed when he was beaten and electrocuted the night before, Xu Zifan felt like his throat was pierced by glass ballast. When Dr. Yang heard the words, he said, "Instructor Li, if he is all right, take him away. I have something to go out, so I will leave."

Instructor Li snorted coldly, untied the straps in twos, and pulled Xu Zifan up by his collar, "It's cheap, get up! Go!"

Xu Zifan was weak and unable to fight back. He lowered his head to cover his sharp eyes, gritted his teeth and held his body firmly. The person who knows the current affairs is Junjie. The first thing he does now is to maintain his body, otherwise he can't do anything. When he went out, he looked back at the number plate on the door, which said "Room 3".

Instructor Li strode forward, still reprimanding him, he could only hold on behind.

"I've seen a lot of **** like you. Your parents worked hard to raise you. You spend their money to study hard, and go online to harm your money. Do you think you deserve to die? Your parents spend money on it. You sent it to reform you. This is for your good. You dare to quarrel with them. Do you know who gave birth to you? A white-eyed wolf who forgets his roots! You dare to bite my brother, attack and insult the instructor. Wait, don't eat your food tonight, it's a waste of food for you, let those good students eat one more bite..."